An alternative to Voodoo Juice?

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

you sure did. Wish we could all see past our own gullibility, and just realize as you did, that the production costs and PHD salaries are why AN's products are so amazing and worth every penny that they charge. Foolish of us to assume that the manufacturer might just be interested in profits as well. Thank God that AN invented plant specific bacteria as well, and no other product could possibly use the bacteria as well.

F

FrostyDank

hahahahaha i like the humor...bring the criticism its all good but just one possibility who knows what actually goes on its shady out there...sry was very medicated, skunk #1 but still all IMO
:mad0233::afroweed::cool0041::character0095:

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

I saw an article in Urban Gardener that had a very promising review showing comparative w/ and w/o Great White root photos. That stuff look amazing...but expensive. Think I am going to order some this week actually :)

DO IT

DO IT

I am like many who bought into the AN hype. I think there products are good and do the job they claim but you can find some products out there that do the same job as theirs for less $$$... For a voodoo replacement check this product out it's from Extreme Nutrients and its called Juice. It has 14 different bac's and aslo has micro nut's in it. I will take a pic of the label later and post it. The reason i switched from Voodoo is that i mix about 1800 gallons a week and the Voodoo"s price tag is crazy. I still do use Bud blood and big bud the results speak for themselves with these two products but those are the only AN products that i still use.

J

Jalisco Kid

I am like many who bought into the AN hype. I think there products are good and do the job they claim but you can find some products out there that do the same job as theirs for less $$$... For a voodoo replacement check this product out it's from Extreme Nutrients and its called Juice. It has 14 different bac's and aslo has micro nut's in it. I will take a pic of the label later and post it. The reason i switched from Voodoo is that i mix about 1800 gallons a week and the Voodoo"s price tag is crazy. I still do use Bud blood and big bud the results speak for themselves with these two products but those are the only AN products that i still use.

I would look at how simple those products are to copy. For what you pay for 1 round you could have enough salts to last you the rest of your life. JK

DO IT

DO IT

That's what's up JK^^^^^ that's the mission I'm on I just received my amhydro grow and bloom so I don't have to buy any more base nuts from the "specialty" hydro stores.

buddahslave

buddahslave

I'm going to test some products on 5 og kush plants to see if it's safe for use:confused:

buddahslave

buddahslave

I will be using on once per 20 gallons of water. I got the bottle of Rid X for about $12 from walmart it says to apply 8 ounces to 1500 gallons so i'm just using an amount that I feel will be safe for my plants. The other bottle i got off ebay for $44 but it is more concentrated. I used one small scoop on 55 gallons at my other lab. I will keep everyone posted:cigar:

J

Jalisco Kid

That rid-x seems a bit harsh.But I am not familiar with it at all.In my mind though I see it tearing up tree roots to protect your pipes. The pond and fountain product I use is safe for kids and pets to drink from. I bought a qt which was too much for just me.Only cost 32 bucks but it treated 60k gal. JK

buddahslave

buddahslave

That rid-x seems a bit harsh.But I am not familiar with it at all.In my mind though I see it tearing up tree roots to protect your pipes. The pond and fountain product I use is safe for kids and pets to drink from. I bought a qt which was too much for just me.Only cost 32 bucks but it treated 60k gal. JK
I wanted to test the Rid X because it's cheap and easy to find for anyone out there. Walmart carries it and most people have access to walmart. I'm really looking forward to testing care free enzymes fountain. Have you ever tried that one? I noticed in reading the thread from 2010 you was a big part in it and so im very interested in your test results in the past few years. What came closest to voodoo juice and sensizyme?

M

mad pete

Fuck that shit, I just baught my last bottle of vodoo then, looks like I will be buying some ridx or actually I got some ZEP septi-pak looks like I will be useing this from now on thanks dusty for that info mucho grats, I had heard somethang about this and wondered if it was true, and I believe it is true, heres a pic of the zep and the back lable to see whats in there, just might shit can tarantula, and piranha, and replace it with greatwhite, ive heard good thangs about it........GM

M

mad pete

HI I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW CAN I USE PIRANHA & TARANTULA THE SAME AS VOO DOO JUICE AND I CAN NOT GET ANY VOODOO JUCIE IN AUSTRALIA ANY WHERE SO WHAT MY BEST WAY PLEASE IF ANY ONE CAN HELP AND I DID GET MY HAND ON JUNGL JUICE FROM UK BUT NOT BLOOD CHEAP

S

Stoney68

Do you have a link to Bioag SDC? I couldn't find it on their website.

VJ is a good product, but outdated. So is AN's piranha/tarantula.

There are other alternatives out there that are cheaper and work just as well.
Please tell us the names of some of them. Thx!

S

Stoney68

Do you have a link to Bioag SDC? I couldn't find it on their website.

VJ is a good product, but outdated. So is AN's piranha/tarantula.

There are other alternatives out there that are cheaper and work just as well.
I did see a post with alternatives.

Top Bottom