• Thread starter blazedahaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Flowers

thanks Bigb89. i'm stoked to try the Hammerhead. I'm new to AN so this is fun

I

IndicacannaJone

The thing about Big Bud/Hammerhead that I can never seem to find the answer to is: What's the difference? Their ratios are nearly the same. Why use both, or why use one over the other?

deacon1503

deacon1503

i have big bud, overdrive, hammerhead, and super bud blaster. can i incorporate all of them in a 8 week bloom cycle? what would be the best recipe for dwc? i also have bud ignitor for days 1-10 of flower.

aleYarok

aleYarok

>>You will be pleased as punch i think with the results<<>>It works for me>>If your gonna run a 10 week strain hit em week 6 thru 7 and 7 thru 8 that way you will get the max bud swell before your 2 week flush.
It will work just fine in soil and mixing a couple gallons at a time:)
Im not knockin advanced as they make really good shit>>I use 3 of there products..A lot of there stuff is just unnecessary to grow the Dizank
but what about in my MPBs, they dont need a 2 week flush... my plants would be fried. 3-5 days is good.
so when should i use MOAB with an 8 week strain? still weeks 5-6? or more like 6-7?

Rburdeaux

Rburdeaux

what ratios of moab to hammerhead should i run? ML/G what weeks should i run it on a 7 week strain?

Samoan

Samoan

i only use AB, calplex, bud candy and hammerhead....i use hammerhead from wk2-8 start at around 5-6ml/g and stick there til i add MOAB then back off the base nutes on GTD's/MOABs recommendation...
I just added MOAB in week 2....So I should have made Hammerhead and added that instead. I'm wondering if I should still try one dose of Hammerhead 9/18? And then still follow up with MOAB later?
I'm using Protekt Silica, CaliMagic, CannaCoco A&B, Mollases, as well as ACT.
Coco Coir -Indoor/Outdoor Veg - Outdoor Flower

Any thoughts?

@true grit

I am Interested in CALPLEX?

DetroitRuntz

DetroitRuntz

OG KUSH & GG #5
Added HammerHead only once for density, 2 weeks before flush.

Screenshot 20230503 064920 Gallery
Screenshot 20230503 065021 Gallery
Screenshot 20230503 064840 Gallery
Screenshot 20230503 064825 Gallery
Screenshot 20230503 064908 Gallery
Top Bottom