AN Hammerhead PK 9/18 Discontinued?!?!

• Thread starter Malachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:giggle hammerhead aint going no where as far as I can tell.
I have a couple cases on stock always>>>>my local hydro shop said they have no plans to discontinue it. But who knows.
Big Bud would be hammerheads replacement. more concentrated so the ratio is lowered and different.
If they were to pull hammerhead and make it completely unavail I would try Humboldts ginormous with there 18/16 ratio
as these are just bud boosters for max bud swelling not so much crystal production.
The crystals come in with the sugars and carbs>>Thats where budcandy comes to play:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

R

R. Face

Indeed GTD, ill use your reccomendations if the world ends and Hammerhead falls off the map...The Ginormous sounds about right compared to Hammerhead..nice to know Danny!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Opinion

Canna's original PK formula still offers the best version of this type of NPK ratio, next is probably the LKB.

Also check out Botanicare Hydroplex, and if you can't get MOAB check out Grotek Monster Bloom...(1) teaspoon per 5 gallons ratio, a little goes along way. :)

IMO BushMaster is no where near a substitute for MOAB....thats like replacing a Violin with a Trombone, two completely different instruments.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Just ordered MOAB from a place called longstar hydroponics- have not received the order yet but so far the customer service has been real good. Just wanted to let you all know it is available to order if you are in the usa.

JB

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Yea idk if they disc. or not...bc i never listen to hydro guys, but i asked my guys, and they said they they havent discontinued it, but only order 2 botles at a time, bc of the demand.
:D I think it's part of the Advanced Marketing Strategy... Now all of us are going to pickup a couple bottles or a couple cases in GTD's case... :giggle

I love Hammer Head! MOAB is killer in hydro as well, but can it be used in soil and how with such as high ratio of Phosphorus and Potassium w/o burning the plants? :wondering

M

Malachi

Thanks for all the replies and input fellows. I am going to continue to use Hammerhead until I cant find anymore on the planet! This is my first run with it and I can tell a world of difference between that and liquid kool bloom. I picked up some bushmaster to pair with it for the last 2 weeks.

Venom818

Venom818

How do u guys use hammerhead with every feeding of once a week or do u guys just follow the directions

M

Malachi

i use it at 5ml per gallon as a bloom booster to replace the liquid kool bloom i was running

K

Kpezzy

i use it at 5ml per gallon as a bloom booster to replace the liquid kool bloom i was running

I am about to run it at 2.5ml per gallon with a full dose of budblaster on top of it, it will be like 1-61-42 or something like that

Venom818

Venom818

I am about to run it at 2.5ml per gallon with a full dose of budblaster on top of it, it will be like 1-61-42 or something like that

do u lower your base nute at all bro when using the bud blaster

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Right now start using the hammerhead at 2-3ml per gallon when flowers start to show and then 5ml per gallon for next few weeks, once per week, till switch to dry boost around week 5-6

Venom818

Venom818

Attn:all farmers i just went to the hydro store and they changed the HAMMERHEAD to 4/8

C

CAPO

Attn:all farmers i just went to the hydro store and they changed the HAMMERHEAD to 4/8

lol....is that good or bad?
I used Koolbloom liq/dry this round ...and I don't like it.

Has anyone just used Biobizz PK13/14...would this be the same as Hammerhead or am I way off here?

Venom818

Venom818

lol....is that good or bad?
I used Koolbloom liq/dry this round ...and I don't like it.

Has anyone just used Biobizz PK13/14...would this be the same as Hammerhead or am I way off here?

its supposed to be better than the pk 13/14
the only thing that close to hammerhead is ginormous,
and i dont know if its a goo or bad thing but its just another product Advanced nutrients Changed to me it seems like it would be a bad thing so i just got 2 bottles online.

C

CAPO

Ven...have you run with Ginourmous?

More and more I'm gravitating back to organics......still don't give a sh*t about if the booster is or not. I was contemplating Hammerhead or Bloombastic. If the Hammerhead has changed ...I don't know if I want to use it.

If I got some online, how many bottles for each 1K ...1 round?

Venom818

Venom818

Ven...have you run with Ginourmous?

More and more I'm gravitating back to organics......still don't give a sh*t about if the booster is or not. I was contemplating Hammerhead or Bloombastic. If the Hammerhead has changed ...I don't know if I want to use it.

If I got some online, how many bottles for each 1K ...1 round?

not sure bro my grow is small so im good with 1 bottle per run it seems this is my 1st time using it im already liking it better than the koolbloom although ill still use it shit i already payed for it so ill put it to use.

C

CAPO

Shhhhooot...dat bag of powder could last me a few years.lol.......oh man......In my head I'm gonna be using guano for boost but in reality probably have to experiment with a couple more to see what I like/don't like.

I'm guessing you guys get the small bottles, what are they like 325 ml?

Anybody got a good reason to choose Hammerhead over Bloombastic?

Latest posts

Top Bottom