AN Hammerhead PK 9/18 Discontinued?!?!

• Thread starter Malachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd put money that you work for AN brah!! You do a poor job of covering your identity. Notice Everyone, if you look at Danny's posts they all defend AN. His first posts are very ghetto english BRAH, then all of the sudden his posts are perfect english and grammer. I'd bet you want to appear to be a stoner Brah but then drop all the ghetto and give a very corporate responses.

Then all of the sudden you give us some technical explanation about how the measurements were done differently... Brah. Sorry but I don't buy it at all. If you had no interest you would not defend AN so adamently. You would be open to the possiblity that someone could be right.

I don't know anyone who would just call AN's 800 hot line then attempt to defend a totally plausable test in a forum telling this guy to stop giving poor advice. Where's your real life study brah?? Or you can't say because it's the guys in the lab in the next cubical over from your AN desk...

Stop playing games AN just post as AN with a legit explanation, even if it's a simple as someone made a mistake on the label and we are correcting it to be as accurate as possible for our loyal customers... instead of this rediculous supposed rasta guy who turns scientist and provides internal information about how things are calculated.

Sincerely,

Keeping it real.

>>Are you mentally retarded????

gtd

F

fink

Canadian Xpress Superior Potash is the same as the old AN stuff 9/18 :cool0019:

O

Original Grower

im pretty sure that hammer head is now like a 4-8 pk or 4-9. so the 9-18 is done, but a new bomb formula is still available, good luck dudes, og

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
No its not

Canadian Xpress Superior Potash is the same as the old AN stuff 9/18 :cool0019:

I bought this thinking it was 9/18 like the orig hammerhead. No NPK on the bottle so just to confirm send an email to the company and got back reply that it is 0-20-22 JUST a heads up for all the other folks out there.

Top Bottom