AN hate thread! Come hate away on AN! It's a party!

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

Dude this google translate thing is such a blast.

Сега мога да трол в секция!

420bliss

420bliss

Dude this google translate thing is such a blast.

Сега мога да трол в секция!

Отначало си помислих, че е извънземен език или нещо lmao

човек, азпростонамерили своятемавбългарскитефоруми,по дяволитеетази глупост,коятоетруднода се следват,хахадасуче, когато става думане правивсякочувство

S

StonerB

I HAD to join this. Fuck them and their treating growers as a piggy bank. I have seen a hydro store employee ask a technical question to an advanced rep who not only couldnt answer the question but gave the employee a run down on sales tactics. They dont know dick about growing they only understand the mighty doller. I challenge ANYONE out there to call them out on the "100% money back" I bet you get 100% pissed off. If anyone has actually received money back for letting them know the product is WATERED DOWN SHIT, please post to prove me wrong. The ONLY place I can see them having a purpose is when cooking your books as a "non-profit" claiming to spend thousands per crop that need to be donated back.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
All I did was read the title of this thread and I taste AN like a rotten egg in my saliva.I just puked in my mouth

Resinable

Resinable

One thing I will say regarding AN is I really liked parts of their old forum . . .some talented growers were on there like toohighmf, big papa, hunterwoundedfoot . . . most of them went away from using AN products I think but there was some good info on that forum

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

One thing I will say regarding AN is I really liked parts of their old forum . . .some talented growers were on there like toohighmf, big papa, hunterwoundedfoot . . . most of them went away from using AN products I think but there was some good info on that forum
Ya same here man. I was on there for quite some time. Met quite a few members on there... Lost contact over the years with some. A few of them hang at couchlockcafe

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Aptus has been out.. now time to make a hate thread on that if prices are what you guys are hating on... lmao..

Results can't be denied... I now get advanced at prices so low its stupid for me to use other stuff.

I still rock my fox farm soil and bud swell grows to keep it organic too but the truth is advanced gets me pretty nice yields..

To those who say overdrive and advanced don't make a difference probably have never tried it or tried it right..

I'll say this. If I was growing just for me with out the need to push the meds i would go the organic route all day. But most don't smoke everything they grow. If that was the case we wouldnt have people running 10+ lights in there set up it would prob just be a 400 in your 4x4 ..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

AN sucks!!!! I rather use my own piss during veg and some dog shit for flower.

Please do I would love to see your results..!!

Don't forget to do a smoke report and be sure to let me know how it taste.. LMAO

Oh and don't forget to post pics of your grow.. wouldn't want to miss those huge buds loaded with dog shit .

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
After I stopped using AN I had a shitload left over. Took me 8 months to get a refund. A few of the hydro stores told me no refunds. WTF??? Label says unconditional money back guarantee.

Finally I found a shop that would deal with AN. I had to call weekly and cuss. Then I decided to call AN to speed things up.

AN told me. "Hey sorry about that. If you buy direct from us, we can give you a discount"
ME: Serious? What if there is a problem?
AN: Send it directly back to us. We will replace immediately.
ME: Serious? What about the local hydro store?
AN: We can cut them out so you get better service.
ME: ok... That makes it easy for me. Thanks for confirming.
AN: Confirming what?
ME: You are your company are pieces of shit. Do you sleep well at night knowing that?
AN: uhhh
ME: Fuck off, Hope you have a nice day.

Took me a few runs to get back to a GPW. I now spend 1/10th of the price spent and get better quality.

Crack dealer business model:
Well one of the founders was a dealer and then wanted to make $$ from "legit" ways of making $$ from growers and consumers.

they saw an oppourtunity to steal the "recipe" top growers were using and then duplicate the products being used. Then re-release em catered to mmj growers and make fancy labels.

Like stated: then they produced product with decent %'s of ingredients. (6+ years ago) They supported the growers with a medical forum and even allowed other competitors products grow be posted up.

In time the concentrations got lower, and the bottles got fancier and the prices went higher. K

example: let say I compare another silica product to rhino skin.
I then may determine after a side by side rhino skin works better.

Wow, how could that happen??? the rhino skin %% of silica is lower than the competitors product.

well then you just got scammed/tricked by AN. Because AN added chitinase and salytic acid to rhino skin.

here is the scam the ingredients are not on the label!!. so then a side by side would show AN as superior.

see the scam? see how you then get more tricked when seeing grow diaries or big grows and seeing amazing results.

Other products by AN have ingredients not listed on the label. budfactor X is not just mag sulfate either.

Dont need aN to do this. they just made a recipe and put things together for you.

if your are beginner and just follow that you may do really well. Then you maybe would be tricked into being a long term customer.

You then will state get an works great. and will get a lot of responses that "an sucks" But then all "the haters" will not provide any facts or details to back up why"an sucks"

I remember this happened on the farm as well. Next thing you know an arguement ensures and both members get banned. They are both still at where they started!! lol.

Without the facts and details to back up why some products work. Nether one is educated on ALL the facts and then they argue. They are both right in there minds. All make sense right??

then the consumers are still getting fucked by AN.

Here is the deal compare each product like you would a food label. Look at the best cost per application and highest % of nutrient.

Anyone else ever gotten there $$ back via the guarantee??

If only everyone could go to the store and return all the AN products. All at the same time and date. Kinda like mmj patient putting all there pill bottle in a pile and saying fuck you to big pharma! That would rule imho.

Like I stated before, Then you get fucked again because some dro shops are all sales final.

DO some of the products work. Yes.
Can you get as good as results for less $$. Yes.

My 2nd grow ever I was told by "the haters" than an sucks, do not use it.
When asking other "haters" there yields. They were 1lb per light, maybe 1.5 max. they all came across as "haters" that were jealous.

My 2nd run, I purchased the entire line for 12-1300.00. I blew away my mentors yields and pissed a few people off when I yielded 2.3 lbs per light.

Then I just heard the hate. Luckily I developed a relationship with one of the distributors and then got insider information. Shit my suspicions were true. The pink shit in bud blood is a hormone!

Seen that freaky dude, that took roids? well that shit is roids for plants.

Works amazing but no one really know the long term health effects. If your sick and a patient than not so sure that is the safest medicine.

Took some time to realize people were not "haters", was hard to deny the results and that was "blinding me to science" lol.
hope that make sense. Helps to explain the history and why some of there products have so many supporters and also "haters"

Agreed. That forum kicked ass. Too bad the "big commerical growers" supposedly fucked it up. AN really fucked shit up when they started making the old spice conni and making growers there guinea pig beta testers. What also kicked ass was how they supported MMJ growers. AN got banned from the max yield show for supporting mmj. Then proceeded to put on a killer party. All downhill from there.

Peace,

-lead

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

my wallet is super free.. its actually way cheaper for me to get advanced then it is any other nutrient line.. sensi a and b liters are 6 dollars for me. Its basically half of whatever the hydro store charges or less if they do mark up..

My results are always good too.. but there always cool even with other nutes..

I will say this.. I'm always looking for ways to improve my results and if I can find a cheaper way that can give me the same results then I'm all over it..

Latest posts

Top Bottom