*****AN New Website, & DRY Salt List ALL Products*****

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Mike Has a new place, and they talk about growing weed now, Mike talks about how he makes the Nuts, but I thought they had all theses Mad Scientist that did all there test and nuts..:D
Anyways check it out, it did have a few good pointers in the article

http://www.growersunderground.com/

AN Raw Salts List....:rolleyes:

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ha...funny when i read the ingredients, some ok, some not so much...

like connoiseur, seems to have lots of aminos and portenes...where as their heavy harvest fall has triple super phosphate(what tobacco companies use for tobbacco plants and this is a cancer causing fertilizer from what remember)...but i know that triple superpgosphate is not something i would be growing with, let alone outdoors, where it can leak into rivers and streams...

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
ha...funny when i read the ingredients, some ok, some not so much...

like connoiseur, seems to have lots of aminos and portenes...where as their heavy harvest fall has triple super phosphate(what tobacco companies use for tobbacco plants and this is a cancer causing fertilizer from what remember)...but i know that triple superpgosphate is not something i would be growing with, let alone outdoors, where it can leak into rivers and streams...
I just download ca copy of it, they probable will take it down after people start reading it, oh wait I will post it here...:D

Nutrient Calculator Raw Ingredients List Page 01
Nutrient Calculator Raw Ingredients List Page 02
Nutrient Calculator Raw Ingredients List Page 03
Nutrient Calculator Raw Ingredients List Page 04
Nutrient Calculator Raw Ingredients List Page 05

J

jfizzle2cmu2

I like this. I found this a few days ago. Disappointed to find out the only noticeable difference in sensibloom and connoisseur is more humic acid as well as some other things. Pleasantly surprised to find out bud factor x and nirvana actually seem to have more than Previously thought.

Overall, it makes me more apt to buy an products. I can respect their vagueness in their proprietary blends. I know its a pricey commercial product, but saves me the trouble of buying the shit on my own. Already looked into that route, I'll go w a low strength AN line supplemented w loaded teas weekly.

Top Bottom