Anaerobic Tea Question

• Thread starter whocares
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

whocares

I made a bio war tea with of biowar, molasses and castings. The air hose came off in the middle of the night. I smelled the tea and thought it smelled ok and used it.

I asked someone else to smell the tea and they said it smelled bad. I made a new batch and they said it smelled sweet and good.

Anything I can or should do now?

showmegreen

showmegreen

See what it did. If it was good yer babies will tell ya. If it was bad yer babies will show ya. If it was better yer babies will Run With It! They'll Decide!!!
PEACE and
Bless Yer Grow!!

brazel

brazel

Without a microscope it's a guessing game unless they did extensive testing and you follow exact directions and use the same equipment.

This is regards to AACT.
Not sure what bio war is, I mean I heard of it but don't know the ingredients. They say if AACT smells earthy and not like molasses then it's good but i don't go by that. I haven't used AACT in a long time, slurry is better IMO.
If this info doesn't pertain to bio war, then ignore it.
If you wanna learn about AACT start hear
http://www.microbeorganics.com/

Cheers

W

whocares

Og biowar is just beneficials in a talc base that you can brew a tea with. So I brewed beneficial, molasses, and earth worm casting.

W

whocares

See what it did. If it was good yer babies will tell ya. If it was bad yer babies will show ya. If it was better yer babies will Run With It! They'll Decide!!!
PEACE and
Bless Yer Grow!!

Lol yeah I agree. I brewed a new batch and I’m going to let them dry down and inoculate again when they do.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Y'als teas and trinkets are quite interesting. Y'all play mother nature so well. I amazes me how we take God out the picture for the sake of science. But smoke the herb to put God into our lives. What I have done is wait till spring. When the warm rains come the worms will start emptyin their tunnels out. I fill buckets up with them little dirt clumps. In the summer the ponds will turn. At that time go out to the deepest part of the pond and git ya a load of that cool black (almost blue) mudd. In the fall before the cool chicken coops need cleaned and there' piles of scat below the roosts. Load up. In the cold of winter ground hogs will clean them burrows. Git ya all the kick out they throw. Let the chicken poop burn out in a black trash bag in the sun for a while. Mix all that in peat or dodey wood. And ya got good soil. Run water through it.. And ya got good tea. But I wouldn' drink it. Tastes like shit. But plants act as if you gave them Popeye power! Try it. Work hard. And you will be rewarded. Now where' my box of Oreos?

brazel

brazel

Y'als teas and trinkets are quite interesting. Y'all play mother nature so well. I amazes me how we take God out the picture for the sake of science. But smoke the herb to put God into our lives. What I have done is wait till spring. When the warm rains come the worms will start emptyin their tunnels out. I fill buckets up with them little dirt clumps. In the summer the ponds will turn. At that time go out to the deepest part of the pond and git ya a load of that cool black (almost blue) mudd. In the fall before the cool chicken coops need cleaned and there' piles of scat below the roosts. Load up. In the cold of winter ground hogs will clean them burrows. Git ya all the kick out they throw. Let the chicken poop burn out in a black trash bag in the sun for a while. Mix all that in peat or dodey wood. And ya got good soil. Run water through it.. And ya got good tea. But I wouldn' drink it. Tastes like shit. But plants act as if you gave them Popeye power! Try it. Work hard. And you will be rewarded. Now where' my box of Oreos?
Interesting, you gotta a pic of your soil? Preferably broken up in your hand?
Would be stoked to see and can you dive deeper? Like that's all you do for the whole cycle? This is if the op doesn't mind

hillbil

hillbil

Actually, being a bit lazy at times, I have watered with some pretty rancid teas in the tent @nd the flower garden and the plants mostly loved it. Never noticed any negatives. I don't recommend it but that’s 2hat happened.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Interesting, you gotta a pic of your soil? Preferably broken up in your hand?
Would be stoked to see and can you dive deeper? Like that's all you do for the whole cycle? This is if the op doesn't mind
yeah I reckon I can dig up some and show y'all. Thing is there's and ancient hillbilly secret t'all this. But what n thee Hell is op? You talkin bout the kid on andy griffith? Wats he gotta do with my soil? Cute kiddo an all but he's all growed up by now. And doubt Andy ever let him smoke weed let alone grow nun. You'll hafta gimme a bit.

brazel

brazel

Actually, being a bit lazy at times, I have watered with some pretty rancid teas in the tent @nd the flower garden and the plants mostly loved it. Never noticed any negatives. I don't recommend it but that’s 2hat happened.
what is your tea recipe and method?

brazel

brazel

yeah I reckon I can dig up some and show y'all. Thing is there's and ancient hillbilly secret t'all this. But what n thee Hell is op? You talkin bout the kid on andy griffith? Wats he gotta do with my soil? Cute kiddo an all but he's all growed up by now. And doubt Andy ever let him smoke weed let alone grow nun. You'll hafta gimme a bit.
I'm not sure but I think it's original poster, that started thread? I see people throw that in sometimes! I'm trying new things

Ahaha oh shit that's funny!!!

showmegreen

showmegreen

I'm not sure but I think it's original poster, that started thread? I see people throw that in sometimes! I'm trying new things

WELL..... from tha looks of it...
They really don' care much about nuthin. I mean either that, or they are 'Who that Cares. IDK when I read their name it's who cares is who it is.
SO.. @who cares, do you care if i throw some pics of some dirty soil on yer post?

brazel

brazel

They really don' care much about nuthin. I mean either that, or they are 'Who that Cares. IDK when I read their name it's who cares is who it is.
SO.. @who cares, do you care if i throw some pics of some dirty soil on yer post?
Haha
I don't think people mind to be honest
We should be asking for forgiveness not permission

showmegreen

showmegreen

W

whocares

Have at it

Planter01

Planter01

I've been making my own compost for decades. I used to hot compost but it's too much work so these days it's all pretty much cold. I don't use the cold compost indoors because I just don't know what I'm introducing. I do use a lot of tea simply because the girls like it. Outdoors EVERYTHING get tea and compost and I've never had any trouble with "bad tea". I am conscious of nitrogen burn but other than that no problem. I live on the coast and take advantage of all the seaweed i have the energy to put in my truck. Free lobster bodies and fish gury as well as hog and chicken chit. Lots of oak leaves and grass clipping to give it the greens and brown it wants. It does take some lime to counteract the acidity of the oak leaves but other than patience its all good. Stinky tea has never bothered my plants but im very conscious that it could and use it accordingly. HaHa.. Outdoors i piss around my plants. Just dont piss on them. They dont like that.

showmegreen

showmegreen

I've been making my own compost for decades. I used to hot compost but it's too much work so these days it's all pretty much cold. I don't use the cold compost indoors because I just don't know what I'm introducing. I do use a lot of tea simply because the girls like it. Outdoors EVERYTHING get tea and compost and I've never had any trouble with "bad tea". I am conscious of nitrogen burn but other than that no problem. I live on the coast and take advantage of all the seaweed i have the energy to put in my truck. Free lobster bodies and fish gury as well as hog and chicken chit. Lots of oak leaves and grass clipping to give it the greens and brown it wants. It does take some lime to counteract the acidity of the oak leaves but other than patience its all good. Stinky tea has never bothered my plants but im very conscious that it could and use it accordingly. HaHa.. Outdoors i piss around my plants. Just dont piss on them. They dont like that.
Ever grind up roasted sea shells and add them to yer compost to help nueteralize yer acidity?

Planter01

Planter01

@showmegreen I've put a lot of clam, mussel, and oyster shells in the heap but they're still there when the compost is finished. People around here pave their driveways with crushed sea clam shell and I've put a few buckets of those in my heap but they don't ever seem to break down either.
I'm very interested in the idea if roasting them. I'm due to burn a couple brush piles and if I can find the shells I'll burn them too. Good clean wood ash and roasted shells sounds like a great recipe. Have you ever put roasted crushed shell in your pile?

Top Bottom