...and now fire

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Wtf. The 719 is up in smoke. Everybody here ok?

At least channel 13 is going ahead with the NBA finals instead of creating more panic.

I just lost a grow spot, but my buddy and his animals are alive and well.

Didn't we do this last year? Guess the cloud seeding ain't working.

Natural

Natural

Wtf. The 719 is up in smoke. Everybody here ok?

At least channel 13 is going ahead with the NBA finals instead of creating more panic.

I just lost a grow spot, but my buddy and his animals are alive and well.

Didn't we do this last year? Guess the cloud seeding ain't working.
might be working to good with the lightning and all:rolleyes:

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

All safe here. At least 20-30 mi away.
But it's dry as hell up here, and nobody clears debris, sooo....
Ask me at the end of the summer :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Man that sucks 2 hear u lost a grow but I'm very happy 2 hear ur homie & his animals r safe.. These been lots of fires out here in Cali 2.. It's way 2 early 4 this.. Stay safe out there

ttystikk

ttystikk

I heard about three sizable fires today, and tomorrow is supposed to be even more hot and dry. Yay. Summer in Colorado. Keeping my fingers crossed...

summitoker

summitoker

hot dry and windy here....the yampa is cranking but all around is dry as a bone. Saw a bunch of hotshots geared up and headed out somewhere, going to be a rough summer.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Ugh. Sleep-deprived and bleary.
Good luck out there everyone.

Look like we may be skipping FiBark this year. Won't make that call until Thursday.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sooner or later this drought has to end! Hang in there, it was like this in 2002-2003, and then we got swamped with rain and snow for 2 straights years, back to normal, then we got too much snow, now we have a drought... going into the 2nd year...... Spleefman Weather Forecast "Monsoon coming soon!" We can only hope!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Im just north of there and it was all smokey in the valley yesterday for sure

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Plume drifted to Kansas; Springs is smoky from the Royal Gorge fire.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Holy shit!!! I wasn't payin attention..turned on the news and saw then evacuting the boy scout camp and thought..Hmmm thats odd, thats right over the hill...no I realize I am right on the line of a mandatory evacuation.....thats crazy.....if I see it come over the ridge Im outta here

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have a 1000 acre buffer around me and another 5000 or so around that but its all some dry ass grass lands, not many trees or houses though, pretty sparse population out here, more livestock than people

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I'm 1 farm away from the mandatory evacution order now...bout to take the dogs up on the hill with a couple hoses and my 275 gallon res we can hop in as it passes and hopefully save some plants..

This is goin to hit Malone hard, he has almost 20,000 acres right at my back door, full of cattle...the 1000 acres around me is full of moms and calves, I have a few on my land right now from his herd....the wind is really howlin still

Mogrow

Mogrow

I'm 1 farm away from the mandatory evacution order now...bout to take the dogs up on the hill with a couple hoses and my 275 gallon res we can hop in as it passes and hopefully save some plants..

This is goin to hit Malone hard, he has almost 20,000 acres right at my back door, full of cattle...the 1000 acres around me is full of moms and calves, I have a few on my land right now from his herd....the wind is really howlin still

be carefull bro, jumping in a plastic tank don't sound that good.

GI JO

GI JO

I've been on evacuation alert 3 times since 2003. The summers here are beautiful, but I have come to be very wary each year. I keep a couple of boxes packed each year with important papers etc. In my car, ready to go, this is a good reminder to get that shit together again.
Be Safe!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Be careful TK better safe then sorry!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom