And So, It Begins !!!

• Thread starter Mr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

I will be transplanting in a few days to 1gl smart pots for a couple of weeks and then into 3gl pots.theres one im doing a lil mainlining technique just to compare. Peace 2 all...
20150702 232944

Mr.X

Mr.X

Sorry guys, LOO [OOONG weekend. Still recovering !!!! So, i transplanted to the 1gl aurora fabric pots and 1gl (smartpots) all is well up to now. Lookin reeeeel hard for a couple of mothers, right now 2 are exhibiting phenotype expected of a SSH. Sativa like leaves and so on, I'll post a couple of pix tomorrow. I've upped the ppm's im feeding @ 1/2 strength GH (3 part flors series) im using calmag+ for now while I veg. Im using silica SI also by GH, on some days i add floraliscious plus others ill go with Diamond nectar, superthrive, hydroguard, great white for bennies. Soooooo.... without any further adoos, here iiiiissssssz......

Mr.X

Mr.X

OH shit, almost 4got !!! Lil mainlinin on the side is hoooked... i start trainin M young. LMFAO .... i had a couple of S hooks lyin around so i hooke the tips 4 some LST (low stress trainin) check this out...

Mr.X

Mr.X

Sorry 4 the delay guys, ive been really busy, those that know, know what im talkin about. Well the ladies seem fine. Theyre finally shooting off, just transplanted and flipped them a couple of days ago. They've been topped and somewhat lolipopped. After the 2 week stretch I'll go in more agressively.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Sorry for the delay guys, lots of runnin around these past few weeks. Well without any further adoos... here are the girls. (Pardon the lights) + these arent the most recent. Ill be posting updated pix tomorrow or the following day.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Ladies are big, i mean REALLY BIG !!! guess the Sativa genes kicked in late. Goin on 4ft.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Well.... So FAR SO GOOD !!! @ the 1/2 way point. 35 days n2 flower, ppm's up at 1400 switching up to koolbloom powder in the base. Hitting them up with floraliscious + for organic additive day. Along with kelp and molasses for the mykos, greatwhite every now and then together with hydroguard for bennies. PH at 5.8 - 6 temps a bit higher than id like @ 80... RH @60 SOOOOooooo... without further adeu PIX :

Top Bottom