• Thread starter Mr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

20150820 221323

Mr.X

Mr.X

A lot of bottom leaves yellowing and falling. The tops are healthy and green though. Im thinking, low light light penetration.... other than that HUGE FUCKIN COLAS !!! I had topped so ive got multiple tops 2 or 3 per lady. Next post in 2 weeks. Stay tuned and thanks to all for your support, advice, and words of encouragement. PEACE.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Man, you have an epic garden going on. Fooking amazing!

Grow on bro!

Keep it green!

Mr.X

Mr.X

Man, you have an epic garden going on. Fooking amazing!

Grow on bro!

Keep it green!
Thanx bro, i already have a shit load of clones from these ladies + 7 mothers to be so the next run i should have it reall dialed in. Thanx 4 da kind words.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Hey guys sorry for the delay in progress reports I've just been SUPER BUSY with my place and colaborating with some other like minded individuals; lifes been hectic to say the least. Well the ladies are doing great !!! The slight yellowing was corrected by just adding more epsom salts i bumpdd the dosage to 1 tsp per gl and sure enough the leaves recuperated their color and the purpling died out. All is runnin smoothly and im starting the flush tomorrow. Im going to try nectar of the gods. A friend had killer results with them, i saw it myself. Hes had an east coast Sour Diesel for a minute so i knew what to expect so when he flushed with HERCULEAN HARVES and MEDUSAS MAGIC the results were above average. The aromas INTENSE and yield SPECTACULAR. I usually flush the 1st week with hygrozyme and diamond nectar so the plants can absorb whatever nutes are left and chelates the rest with a bit of molasses so the microorganisms do their thing. Final week i just go with epsoms if theres still a lot of chlorophyll ill do florakleen for 3 or 5 days. So we'll see. Heres a few pix so you guys can gauge whats to come.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Love me some super silver, good stuff man, when those are all swollen and foxtailed out you are gonna have some massive buds on your hands my friend, great work.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Th
Love me some super silver, good stuff man, when those are all swollen and foxtailed out you are gonna have some massive buds on your hands my friend, great work.
Anx man, the breeder had them listed as a 65 day strain im exactly on day 65 and only 2 or 3 LOOK done, look being the operative word. Only the majority of the pistils are brown on those absolutely no amber trichomes and the rest of them are like 70/30 % white pistils. So im going to give them about 14 more days take them to 80 days, see what happens.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Been a haze lover for many years myself, with ssh at the top of the list. Which seed co did you get them from? Mr. Nice has the true ssh, not that there isn't other great versions out there, just his is the real thing. The breeders from out that way tend to list their finish times based on the onset of flowers, not the change over to 12/12, so I always add about 2 weeks for that to the time, and another week just cause things always like to run longer than advertised, most of the time I find anyway. But ya, watch for them to look like they are maturing, and then take another bump in growth, some will even do that again, but it doesn't look like you have any heavy nevils phenos so I doubt you need to worry about that. Most of the time its at least 12 weeks with this one, but some phenos can go to about 16

Mr.X

Mr.X

Yeah, i got the beanz from a dutch company. Called i love growing MJ, yeah pretty direct. A friend had purchased some gear from them and the shit was awesome. Pretty reliable too, my 1st order got nabbed, they replaced it no questions asked or any BS. This SSH is the real deal bro, the aromas are already there. Like you know how haze varieties have that unique pungent earthy yet floral smells, dude these girls already have it. I cant wait to dry them and give them a long slow cure. I know the nose is gonna be SICK !!! they've got a nice selection of hazes, theyve got purple, amnesia, SSH and i think theres a pineapple there too. Prices arent to bad either.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Nothin wrong with it at all my boy, they look great. I'm actually just starting a seed run of mango haze, mango widow, afghan haze, and shark shock myself, just went into flower yesterday so should be fun to say the least. Good to see folks still growing the classics, you don't get much stronger than a good ssh cut.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Yeah man i remember the high times cup, it won like 3 or 4 back to back it was 96,97,98 if im not mistaken. I dont know but there was some bullshit with arjan from greenhouse seed co. Trying to bribe some judges or something like that. I know that greenhouse dealt with SOMA at that time and he had
nevilles original gear. Now that i think about it... i might just get that arjans haze from greenhouse. Just to see, i mean it's gotta be their best, right? Pretentious fuck that dude, naming a strain after himself. Smfh... oh well. You got any pix of that mango, it sounds interesting. Whats the yield like? Its been my experience that most haze varieties arent the biggest yielders. That coupled with the longer flowering period is what deters a lot of people from growing it. That's also the reason why it fetches TOP DOLLAR at the market. Wich i likes !!!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

No shots yet, like I say, from seed and just went into flower today. I'll have some soon though, mango haze is basically the exact same thing as shantis ssh, but selected more for a tropical mango smell and flavor. It's consider ssh' sister strain, and mango widow is mango haze x black widow(white widow). If your going to get a haze from there, stay away from greenhouse, go with mr nice, shanti left greenhouse in 98 and took all his genetics with him, so the winners from the 90s are the ones from shanti now.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Yeah i know about shanti babas departure. Lmao... but i figure that slick ass arjan stayed with some good if not the best stuff and you cant say the guy doesn't have good staff (franco not included) he made some new crosses and thats how he came up with the one he named after himself. The audacity... mr nice is respectable no doubt about that. Idk I'm just talkin shit right now but what i really wanna get my hands on is some real deal EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL, that nycSD. I was going through the bay the other day and saw conossieur had a listing. (Not sure i spelled that right) lmfao.. but yeah man, theres so much shit out there now that i go nuts all the time. Im a real seed junkie man. Look right now i have that SSH goin i have another room with gear from cannarado wich is, PLATINUM OG, CHEMGIESEL, DOUBLE OG. And in another i have a pure indica variety afghani × mazar el shariff. And i just threw in 6 AK beanz. Im fuckin nuts i tell you. I want gorilla glue #4 and i want the alien grenades also... as you can see i have a problem. LoL...

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I'm not a fan of greenhouse at all, arjan is just using f2s of shantis work to continue with, so I stay where I know for the hazes, but to each their own with that stuff. ECSD is a great clone, I ran her for quite a few years, still trying to get that and the ajs back actually. Connoisseur has some nice work with the diesel in it for sure, been meaning to grab some of their gear as well, just haven't gotten around to it, but ya, you'd be amazed how many of us have that same problem man. Anyway, great work there man, your gonna be happy soon for sure.

Top Bottom