Animal Cookies, Green Love Potion, Critical Kush, & Critical Cheese

• Thread starter HottyToddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HottyToddy

HottyToddy

I've got a 12x15x8 basement that will be built out this week. It's going to be my first Closed Grow Environment (CGE).

Flower Room: 5.5 x 9.5 x 8

Veg & Mom Room: 2.5 x 8 x 8

Clone/Seed Room: 2.5 x 3 x 8

Animal cookies green love potion critical kush  critical cheese
Animal cookies green love potion critical kush  critical cheese 2

HottyToddy

HottyToddy

Work Day 2:

Building the rooms out and sealing up flower with 2 Active Air Intakes from the house HVAC for cooling and/or heating needs. They are capped off at the moment. I'm using 1/2" reflective insulation for the walls & ceiling.

HottyToddy

HottyToddy

Yes, I used Zinsser Bulls Eye 123 Primer Sealer (Mold & Mildew Resistant & Odor Control type). It's a little more expensive, but worth it. Also, using 1/2 inch reflective insulation for the walls & ceiling sealing them at every crack with reflective foil tape. Any other questions, just let me know? I'd be glad to help any way I can, @way2green

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Right on growmie, on my bucket watchin. I'm getting animal cookies soon. Have ya grown her out?

Last edited:
HottyToddy

HottyToddy

This will be the first time with Animal Cookies. Heard GREAT things so far! Much better yielder than GSC & just as dank.

way2green

way2green

Did you get those beans from Canada? I heard some really negative comments on cookies from a couple of different bean slingers. I have never tried the cookie so I would not know!

HottyToddy

HottyToddy

Got them from across the pound at the "Tude". They are BCBud Depot's, though. Is that the breeder you've heard bad stuff from? I hope not!

way2green

way2green

Yes it is. Running some bc bud depot strains soon. Still in veg.

way2green

way2green

I hope so. I have dropped quite a few $ with those guys as well. I had a lotta luck years ago but I have read numerous posts about them as of late that r not favorable. You might change that

Latest posts

Top Bottom