Animal Cookies, Green Love Potion, Critical Kush, & Critical Cheese

• Thread starter HottyToddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HottyToddy

HottyToddy

any updates? really interested in the animal cookies.

I popped 4 seeds total & kept two that were not mutated after germination. One pheno is very healthy, loves nutes, tight node spacing; huge fan leaves that are dark forest green. Def a keeper for now...

The other pheno hates nutes, has very sporadic nodes with tons of spacing, the fan leaves are almost lime green, but showing no deficiencies at all. I actually thought she was a male during veg, but she showed her white hairs about 4 days later than the other pheno.

I cloned what I named "AC1" & have a mother about 1.5 months old that looks flawless. I did not keep the pruned clones from "AC2". I have 8 regular seeds left. They're from BC & I've heard good & bad about the genetics from others. My understanding is that they took the GSC forum cut (Female) & crossed it with Fire OG back crossed 3 times. It is supposed to have a cherry flavor similar to CPC. We'll know in 4 more weeks. She finishes in 63-70 days & I'm about halfway.

Here's some pics from this weekend for you:

HottyToddy

HottyToddy

Day 128:

Ok, so I know it's almost 5 months. I started from seed, mainlined to 8, & only have T5 Lighting & supplemental CFL's in veg so it took almost 3 months of 18/6. I flipped to 12/12 on 2/13. I'll start flushing next REZ change. I've got a clone of the keeper pheno ready to replace them mainlined to 16. Only going to run 1 girl next run. In 4 weeks from moving her in, I'm going to have a Critical Cheese from Barney's Farm going in to be fully 4 week perpetual, FINALLY!!

HottyToddy

HottyToddy

Day 51:

This girl will be ready in about 6 weeks & will have 16 main top colas with a few more running up the middle. She should do 2.25 if my numbers are right. First time I've had her so it's been so much fun seeing the little nuances against the Animal Cookies. I've been running 550-600 ppm since yesterday & she loves it. Already recovered & turning up!

HottyToddy

HottyToddy

So, after 2 runs of Animal Cookies under optimal conditions I will not be keeping a mom. She doesn't yield and both phenos out of 6 seeds I kept are more like an OG vs. Durban x F1. I was not impressed with the leaf to calyx ratio, either. I just flipped the critical cheese two weeks ago so I'll update how she's doing under 12/12 soon.

HottyToddy

HottyToddy

Here's the latest Critical Kush harvest:)

It's definitely a keeper! Barney's Farm is good with me after seeing his genetics for the first time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom