Another Failed Colorado MMJ patient Prosecution

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Since he was key in authoring/passing/shoving these bills down the throats of the patients and the public, I personally hope that Romer is the first one in handcuffs IF the DEA ever finds their balls and takes this sham and >all< of it's participants down.

Had he/any of the other lawmakers had ANY balls they would have stopped this "industry' in it's tracks and allowed the same people who voted in amendment 20 to say whether or not they wanted or needed these "dispensaries" and huge grow warehouses in their communities rather than cooking up the tax/licensing scheme known as HB1284 and circumventing/ignoring the original will and intent of the people and A20.
Ditto to the nth degree!!!!!!!!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

ROFL! Textbook smackdown!
So what is your point Darth Fader? You sticking up for the little coward and Jackass Cat whatever hanging out on this thread or what? Textbook smack down? What's your point?
You think vets like me ought to take crap from punks like Cat? I;ll tell you what. You guys bring ever buddy you know to a parking lot and I will too and I will show you both what getting Smacked Down is with a bunch of ex-marines and a few retired SEALS I know like myself who would give reason for Cat and anybody else that wants to DIS my or any other veterans service to run to Canada now. Hoo-Rah!!!!!!!@!!!!!!! Come get some.

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Cat Jockey - You seem to be getting up in some shit lately. I am letting you know to stop the political arguments right now. Or take a ban.

BluzBoy take it easy man...No more of this around here ok...??

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom