Another full tent with TenguSeeds

• Thread starter 0ttomanfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey guys, long time i didnt write.
First of all i wish you guys all a happy new year 2024.
The grow did come to an end so did our corporation with my friend. We stopped growing together due to different views. Plants were huge at the end. Nutrients (remember i tried the BioTabs strategy), were still not enough, even though we only ran 480W must of the time. The long flowering time was definetely something new for me.

We harvested:
1x Garry Payton - 50g - Garry tasty as usual
1x Banana OG - 40g - Wasnt good but the plant was way under her possibilities
6x Original OG x Oaxaca - Wide range of phenos - 3 sour 3 hazy in diferent nuances - around 60-65g per plant but lost some to mold during drying.
2x Wedding Cake BX1 - Bandriad Haze #7 - nearly 80g per plant - These two are the absolute winners. One pheno clearly Wedding Cake the other one is a taste i never had before, but it is delicious! We gave them 14weeks but 15 or 16 would have been even better maybe.

Of all seeds i done till now from you @Trustfall this two ladies are my favourites!

Haze phenoView attachment 2100385

Wedding Cake pheno
View attachment 2100386
Hey what’s up dude! Was so wondering about the wc x bandaid haze! The bh#7 is incredible smelling and tasting and nothing like the dessert stuff of today. Hey and you got a wc pheno that’s awesome. This was a cross I was up on the air about but glad to hear you enjoyed it. Thank you for the update!

Top Bottom