Another Giveaway - SPIDER FARMER SF-2000 LED Grow Light

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So I made a bunch of changes in my basement, and now I have a storage problem. A lot of this stuff has to go.

Today, it's 1 of 4 SF-2000s, the new style with the output chaining and dimmer. Edit - per @Bluntsmoke I have no idea what I have!

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

I used these 3 times for veg only when I had my tents separated out into veg / flower / seedlings.

No strings attached - I don't want anything from you, except... the one who walks away with this is going to teach me something I don't know, preferably about cannabis. Most interesting post wins. I'll look at the likes as an informal poll, but final decision will be mine.

Free shipping to continental US.

Whatcha got?

PS - if you don't win this time, there are 3 more coming.
PPS - final decision will be made Sunday 2/13/22 at noon. Enter as many times as you like until then.
PPPS - Good luck
PPPPS - just how many P's can I add here?
PPPPPS - apparently 5.

Last edited:
Baconhead

Baconhead

Did you know that some cannabis compounds may prevent corona virus infection? There has been a few studies done on it,it's pretty onteresting I suggest anyone look it up!

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Well, I have the impression that you are very interested in science in general and have seen some lab result stuff on thc compounds so its a bit intimidating to try and bring something unknown to the table..but I will try

Henry Ford made a car chassis of hemp and demonstrated its hardness by hitting it with a sledgehammer.

Cannabis is the only plant i know of that is male and female.

Hemp has been top choice for the vikings sails and ropes on the fastest ships ever made and top choice for british navy.

Cannabis has compounds that new antiviral stuff can be made out of.

Cannabis has compounds that may prevent you from contracting flu (thc-a) and compounds that may stop the storm that arises in the lungs when flu attacks...

I guess all this is old news for you but its what came off the top of my head

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Rumor has it in the 1970s, students from the Standford University of California bought a tiny amount of cannabis from their counterparts at MIT using the earliest version of the internet. Thus making cannabis the very first transaction ever bought and sold on the internet.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Did you know, there’s a doomsday cannabis seed vault. To avoid the permanent loss of all that we rely on for food and medicine, a insulated underground doomsday safe called the Svalbard Global Seed Vault is preserving a large variety of plant seeds located in Arctic Svalbard archipelago.More than 21,500 cannabis seeds originating from at least 17 countries are being held there along with thousands of other seeds. Wonder what strains they have locked away in there!

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Did you know cannabis absorbs radiation? It has been shown that cannabis eliminates toxins and radioactive material that threatens the environment. One of the most dramatic demonstrations was Chernobyl. To put it to the test, scientists planted cannabis at the disaster site. They found that cannabis removed the hazardous chemicals from the soil better than any other plant through phytoremediation.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Did you know cannabis absorbs radiation? It has been shown that cannabis eliminates toxins and radioactive material that threatens the environment. One of the most dramatic demonstrations was Chernobyl. To put it to the test, scientists planted cannabis at the disaster site. They found that cannabis removed the hazardous chemicals from the soil better than any other plant through phytoremediation.
Dude are you googling this stuff or are you really that smart?

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Did you know, there’s a doomsday cannabis seed vault. To avoid the permanent loss of all that we rely on for food and medicine, a insulated underground doomsday safe called the Svalbard Global Seed Vault is preserving a large variety of plant seeds located in Arctic Svalbard archipelago.More than 21,500 cannabis seeds originating from at least 17 countries are being held there along with thousands of other seeds. Wonder what strains they have locked away in there!
Oh and I forgot to add that bill gates is one of the investors for this seed vault… not sure if that’s a good thing or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom