• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I just really need a veg light lol have an empty tent waiting so I can start keeping mother plants! Thanks @Moe.Red for being kind enough to do this. Good luck to everyone! Also I would say this is way more fun than how spiderfarmer gives away there lights and products. Last giveaway they did was a cluster fuck and I just gave up trying to win
didn't you just win couple lights??? lol, what you eat the lights?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
This has become the comedy channel. Guess you guys figured out winning is a numbers game. Kudos on boosting post count with style.
dude, just pick couple ppl, throw them to google random number search and watch them come to you with 100 questions 😂

Kanashiihawk63

Kanashiihawk63

Supporter
Yes, Imo my service dog and I casting magic to make our odds better and help our crops grow better...(Not really- was me playing around with some dumb microsoft program and IRL training my service dog Imo to sit and watch- He is totally focused on that toy) however- If this photo/vid in ANY way helps my odds of winning anything-even a moldy cheesy square, then Okee dokee! (j/k)

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Do you know what Dimethylheptylpyran is? I’ll tell you, In 1949, the U.S. Military created a synthetic version of cannabis called Dimethylheptylpyran aka DMHP. The idea was to develop a non-lethal but potent chemical that could be sprayed from airplanes to incapacitate the enemy. DMHP produces a stronger sedative effect and weaker psychological effect than THC, and its effects of just 1 mg incapacitate most people for up to three days. Not gonna lie I would try some DMHP from 1949.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Do you know what Dimethylheptylpyran is? I’ll tell you, In 1949, the U.S. Military created a synthetic version of cannabis called Dimethylheptylpyran aka DMHP. The idea was to develop a non-lethal but potent chemical that could be sprayed from airplanes to incapacitate the enemy. DMHP produces a stronger sedative effect and weaker psychological effect than THC, and its effects of just 1 mg incapacitate most people for up to three days. Not gonna lie I would try some DMHP from 1949.
When I hear about drugs like that I think to myself that we are all in the matrix and the developer that programmed in different drugs is a bot I would totally want to hang out with. Or not.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

When I hear about drugs like that I think to myself that we are all in the matrix and the developer that programmed in different drugs is a bot I would totally want to hang out with. Or not.
So true man, I know I would hangout lol. I also flirt with the multiverse and possibly psilocybin being a way to open up doors or allow a vail to be lifted. I probably shouldn’t be smoking and posting but it’s to hard to resist.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Read, the teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castenada. That should have you seeking enlightenment through the use of chemicals. It’s a yaqui Indian ceremony thing. But you might have to sew a lizard lips together! L O L

Kanashiihawk63

Kanashiihawk63

Supporter
We all await anxiously...Otherwise I will put up my terrifying photo of cannabis eating +1 Vorpral Bunny... (Yes, I am a lady who loves Monty Python AND D&D Gaming...Hubby says he landed a winner).
~Jackie

zzzybil

zzzybil

THIS would be the start of something good ........... lol the light

#1 social security isn't social or secure

#2 DE is wonderful but turns to cement as it accumulates in your soil ........ a lil dusting is all yuh need

#3 fungus gnats is a watering error

#4 less is gOOd

#5 mother nature haha thats why its called ''mother''

#6 don't panic EVER

#7 patience IS A VIRTUE

#8 LISTEN to the voices of experience ............ shiny things and cartoon labels is MARKETING

#9 experience IS EARNED thru mistakes and observation

#10 read everything ....................then read more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom