Another Giveaway - SPIDER FARMER SF-2000 LED Grow Light

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baconhead

Baconhead

Did you know they use human hair from barber shops to fertilize lettuce plantations..

Did you know planting plants in close proximity to one another promotes competative growth by the plants.. they actually drive one another to stay together size wise.

In New Jersey right this second, marijuana was legalized.. but its still illegal to sell currently until the government figures out how to provide and tax it properly..but fine to smoke..
In the meantime, everywhere is *selling* munchies for the price of weed.. and *GIFTING* weed to people(basically they sell you weed and label this as a *gift* trade after the candy transaction)..

Fun fact.. theyve found a way to cross a tomato and marijuana plant.. the mutant had trichome covered tomatos .. 🥰
Giveaway is over

Baconhead

Baconhead

@Moe.Red how do you feel about it?
Hey I just ph'd 2 gallons to 6.5 is that good?the city water I was using was at9.2
I remember you mentioned ph pens I have a vivosun can anyone recommemd a better one?even though I just got this I heard it doesnt last long..

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hey I just ph'd 2 gallons to 6.5 is that good?the city water I was using was at9.2
I remember you mentioned ph pens I have a vivosun can anyone recommemd a better one?even though I just got this I heard it doesnt last long..
If your city water is at 9.2, then either your pen needs calibration, or something up with your water.
You should look up your local water department and get the water quality report for your area and post it here.

Baconhead

Baconhead

If your city water is at 9.2, then either your pen needs calibration, or something up with your water.
You should look up your local water department and get the water quality report for your area and post it here.
I calibrated it it was 8.2didn't mean 9 lol

They havnt sent a report for this year yet I'll have to contact them

I would like to mention we have boil Water advisory a couple times a year sometimes

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

So this is the noon post I will come back and edit with results. I’ll go do that video now and be back shortly.
Every post prior to this one will be in the running. Those after will not.

since it’s super bowl Sunday here is a little pre game warm up for ya.

View attachment 1216782

122SofaKingHigh<-- First light goes to
2147SofaKingHigh<-- Second light goes to
3108Kanashiihawk63<-- Third light goes to
4122GanjaFarmer24<-- Fourth light goes to
5141BaconheadAlt 1
653iX_Lazy_XiAlt 2
799DanC520Alt 3
869dreamnfoxAlt 4

View attachment 1216794
Congratz to All of You and BIG MAHALO @Moe.Red for Sharing the Wealth! 👍 😎🚬

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Well...Since YOU Guyz AND Galz are way better researchers than Google...🤷‍♀️😁 If anyone comes across any Cannabis-Biblical History, please feel free to post them on our thread and visit us any time at:

SF1000 goes Organic in our 2x4 | THCFarmer

Aloha and Mahalo Muchest! 🥰🤟😎✌️

And Oh btw...The Cannabis plant was also used for currency in some of the States back in the day! 🤔 Think about it @Dirtbag @tobh and all you BIG time-massive-pro Growers too 🧐😉....That would make you guyz BILLIONAIRES nowadays! 🤯😱🤪👍 Got MY vote! 🤜🤛🙌👏👍😍 😎 🚬✌️

Last edited:
P

Petrochemical

Supporter
You know...I had mentioned I was an Egyptology nut. (Er, ah, aficionado!) But I LOVE your thinking...Only now are we discovering that the ancient Egyptians already were more advanced than we thought. They used water wheels for irrigation, water clocks, had a lunar calendar of 365 days aaaannnnd...Were some of the BEST gardeners around! The perfected wheat (emmer wheat) as well as barely and even Hops, so it is no surprise that cannabis made its way from Indo/Asian area across the middle-east into our western world- Well before the Roman period :) Happy History.
Warmly,
Jackie
That river got big eaters in it tho.....gotta be careful round that watering hole.....they would put folks to death for messing with cats......love those laws

BDH420

BDH420

I'm always looking to upgrade. I'm still running my old subsystem from 98. Analog switchable ballast. lol. I have a big year of phish tickets to buy. lol Congrats to all the winners. Hey you know what. Just the fact were all here learning and growing and openly sharing amazing info were all winners. Love you all.

Kanashiihawk63

Kanashiihawk63

Supporter
Figured I would do a final post here to wrap this up, all 4 lights are in UPS heading to new homes. Congrats to the 3 winners

@SofaKingHigh
@Kanashiihawk63
@GanjaFarmer24

Please tag me in if you post a grow log with the lights!
Thank you again Red. I will for sure tag you in the next grow. I will be using my light in a 3 x 3 ( by 5) and growing a few CBD wellness 1:1 type seeds next to celebrate.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Thank you again Red. I will for sure tag you in the next grow. I will be using my light in a 3 x 3 ( by 5) and growing a few CBD wellness 1:1 type seeds next to celebrate.
Since you are so close you should let me test that CBD flower and I’ll tell ya what’s in it. I’m pheno hunting now for my next CBD+ plant. If it had both CBG and or THCV in measurable quantities and didn’t taste like (censored) I’d call that a win.

I’m about to start some new trials with IBLs mostly from Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom