another grower

• Thread starter Captive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captive

Captive

hi everyone, just joined up. the name is captive, a reference to our oppressive governments and the fact we all struggle to be free! grown a few times now with each grown having been a steep learning curve. this site looks to be one of the better ones out there.
catch ya later!
c

Chobble

Chobble

hi everyone, just joined up. the name is captive, a reference to our oppressive governments and the fact we all struggle to be free! grown a few times now with each grown having been a steep learning curve. this site looks to be one of the better ones out there.
catch ya later!
c

Welcome to the farm Captive! What strains are you growin? This site will definately help you with the learning curve. So Post up questions if you have em, and start good old fashion conversation :D.

Chobble

entropy99

entropy99

Welcome aboard. This site definitely is one of the better ones. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly people to help you out along the way.

soserthc1

soserthc1

welcome - you have arrived at the right place all you need to know is in these forum's or in people like chobble's mind and its spread freely - hopefully the weed will be free in all states soon...........peace SoSeRIOUS..........THCEEDS.....................ONE ,,,,,,

Captive

Captive

thanks for the welcome everyone.

Welcome to the farm Captive! What strains are you growin? This site will definately help you with the learning curve. So Post up questions if you have em, and start good old fashion conversation :D.

Chobble

tbh, i have no idea. just growing from some bagseed i collected. whatever it is its good.

Set My People free!! :)

i want to!!

Top Bottom