Do my plants have septoria indoor

• Thread starter Justinerickson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Justinerickson

My first indoor grow think they may have leaf septoria just started showing today. Growing in a buffered coco coir solution about 40 percent putrlite 60 percent buffered coco Coit I've given them one feeding and usually only sprice the top of the soil.

Do my plants have septoria indoor
Docgrows

Docgrows

My first indoor grow think they may have leaf septoria just started showing today. Growing in a buffered coco coir solution about 40 percent putrlite 60 percent buffered coco Coit I've given them one feeding and usually only sprice the top of the soil.
@Justinerickson I don’t see septoria, it is usually more pronounced with bright yellow spots. They look a little light color like they are hungry. Pics don’t always tell everything we need to give an accurate diagnosis. If you think it is septoria, spray with a good fungicide, there’s several good ones both chemical and organic. Keeping your humidity under control and having good air circulation helps too.

P

Phyto

Not septoria, I agree, it looks hungry. You're in coco, it should NEVER be allowed to get dry, it needs daily watering to runoff, WITH NUTES, coco is inert and has no nutrients whatsoever in it, you must supply them all! Always water with nutes, no plain water, unless you get a salt build-up, then you flush and resume feeding immediately.

J

Justinerickson

@Justinerickson I don’t see septoria, it is usually more pronounced with bright yellow spots. They look a little light color like they are hungry. Pics don’t always tell everything we need to give an accurate diagnosis. If you think it is septoria, spray with a good fungicide, there’s several good ones both chemical and organic. Keeping your humidity under control and having good air circulation helps too.
Thank you I do have a 6in inline fan a normal fan and a dehumidifier it currently at 32 humidty so I have it off. I gave them two feeding one at week old and one at 12 days old because they felt a little dry. I've been using genreal hydroponics flower mirco,grow,and bloom. I've been doing a less aggressive feed chart. I was afraid I over watered it because one of the leaves has yellowish spots. I've also been ph water to 5.8 haven't really checked ppm my ppm meter kinda sucks I need a better one.

Docgrows

Docgrows

Thank you I do have a 6in inline fan a normal fan and a dehumidifier it currently at 32 humidty so I have it off. I gave them two feeding one at week old and one at 12 days old because they felt a little dry. I've been using genreal hydroponics flower mirco,grow,and bloom. I've been doing a less aggressive feed chart. I was afraid I over watered it because one of the leaves has yellowish spots. I've also been ph water to 5.8 haven't really checked ppm my ppm meter kinda sucks I need a better one.
Oh and I'm using a tsw 2000 mars hydro light I have it at 18 inches and it at 25 percent.
Give em something to eat and mabey go to 50 to 60 percent on light, going up a little every day so you don’t shock them.

J

Justinerickson

Okay there two weeks old tomorrow so how much do you think I should water them everyday? There in 5 gallon fabric pots.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Inside the circles you will see blistering on leaf surfaces. This blistering is light stress bordering on burn.
I also see some white blotches forming but they are very faint almost indistinguishable.

Look at the washed out colour of the overall plant. I'd say she could be hungry as well but you are definitely stressing your plant with the light!
What light do you have?
How far above the top of the plant is you light ?

J

Justinerickson

Well yesterday the looked a little droppy a friend's suggested lowering it from 24in to 18 so I did that I have the mars hydro tsw 2000 but maybe that's why the spots are popping up I need to set it back to 24 in I have it on at 25 percent.

J

Justinerickson

Not septoria, I agree, it looks hungry. You're in coco, it should NEVER be allowed to get dry, it needs daily watering to runoff, WITH NUTES, coco is inert and has no nutrients whatsoever in it, you must supply them all! Always water with nutes, no plain water, unless you get a salt build-up, then you flush and resume feeding immediately.
The plants are two weeks old In 5 gallon fabric pots how much do you think I should feed them everyday?

J

Justinerickson

Inside the circles you will see blistering on leaf surfaces. This blistering is light stress bordering on burn.
I also see some white blotches forming but they are very faint almost indistinguishable.

Look at the washed out colour of the overall plant. I'd say she could be hungry as well but you are definitely stressing your plant with the light!
What light do you have?
How far above the top of the plant is you

What light do you have?
How far above the top of the plant is you light ?

View attachment 2175440
I'm using the tsw mars hydro 2000 series grow light I had it at 24in but my friend told me they look a little droppy and may need more light so I lowered it to 18 inches. They showed signs if burn hours later but I didn't know because I'm a rookie I raised it back to 24 in and I think I'm about to give them a feeding.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

In order to get good coverage. I'd suggest 30 inches at 50% Power.
Give her a couple of weeks and see if she greens up nice for you.

Please take a little time to educate yourself at Coco for Cannabis. You will find plenty of good reading at the link bellow.
Hope this helps you.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm not saying she is not hungry. Feed her when she needs feeding. But I'm pretty sure that 24 inches was a little to close for this plants liking.
Yellowing like this happens slowly over a longer period of time. If you give her a good feed and back the light off as I suggested
I'm sure your plant will green up nicely over the next couple of weeks rather than being stressed buy the light.

J

Justinerickson

I'm not saying she is not hungry. Feed her when she needs feeding. But I'm pretty sure that 24 inches was a little to close for this plants liking.
Yellowing like this happens slowly over a longer period of time. If you give her a good feed and back the light off as I suggested
I'm sure your plant will green up nicely over the next couple of weeks rather than being stressed buy the light.
30 inches at 50 gonna try it out

P

Phyto

Okay there two weeks old tomorrow so how much do you think I should water them everyday? There in 5 gallon fabric pots.
It’s almost impossible to overwater coco! The nutes you have are fine for hydro growing, follow the directions for seedlings, veg and flower. You need to feed every day, you need to add enough nute solution to runoff. Do not let coco dry out, it gets hydrophobic and very hard to get wet again. 5 gallon pots are pretty large for coco growing.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I love the Farm, lots of good guys around to bounce questions off, but it's also nice to pop into Coco for cannabis. Push a button and do a little reading. I have learned a tone just popping in for 1/2 an hour now and again. Any way I'm sure you will pick up a few tips and tricks.

J

Justinerickson

I love the Farm, lots of good guys around to bounce questions off, but it's also nice to pop into Coco for cannabis. Push a button and do a little reading. I have learned a tone just popping in for 1/2 an hour now and again.

J

Justinerickson

I feed them yesterday to run off and today because they were dry again this is how it looks now. Few more light yellowish spots.

J

Justinerickson

Think the koght
I feed them yesterday to run off and today because they were dry again this is how it looks now. Few more light yellowish spots.
Think the light may be stressing them still a little gonna lower it to 40 percent.

Top Bottom