Another new guy and I’ve made mistakes!

• Thread starter RhCrusader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Tip....

Make sure the soil is dryish before attempting repotting.....the roots will hold the soil together better, whereas wet soil usually falls apart, stressing the plant.....

Tip.....

Make sure the new soil is throughly soaked......

Tip.....

Know the dry weight vs wet weight of the new soil in its container.....

It'll help with watering/ feeding habits.....

R

RhCrusader

It’s time adding a 4x4 tent to this room
Question is how to choose a light for it
Would be awesome to win one of the ac infinity lights and things would change
Still need something for this tent
Problem is still budget $250-300
Any suggestions?
I would like to use it for flower and the rest of the room 8’x11’ for clones and veg
Thanks

R

RhCrusader

Another change of plans decided to open grow room up to 8x16 and got a 4x8 tent coming with 2 of these
Phlizon Pro 2000W LED Grow Light 4x4ft Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights with SMD Led 2.8 µmol/J Dimmable Daisy Chain Plant Grow Lamp for Indoor Plants Veg and Bloom with 1152pcs LEDs (Pro2000) https://a.co/d/cy80IWP
I looked at kits but decided against it and will piece the rest together
Hope to do an update on grow this evening

R

RhCrusader

E7EBCF70 812C 4784 8C04 6811322AA1B5
AAE8DB4F 6850 4682 8A78 9CF76DB287D1
84F91BFB 33CB 4CE6 85B6 BF4248F8469E
592B3A7C 2CD4 407B AA1D CF5822E12BFC

training some tonight first two pics of one done second is one I’m doing next
I have a lot of young growth in a lot of my plants not sure if that’s good or not
My lights are cheap $45 Menards I did raise them recently and seamed to help them stretch a bit
New lights coming Monday tent Friday
But will be stuck with these for veg or do I use one for veg till I get something better
These plants roughly 5 weeks since seedlings
Thoughts?

chad43764

chad43764

View attachment 2108119View attachment 2108120View attachment 2108121View attachment 2108122
training some tonight first two pics of one done second is one I’m doing next
I have a lot of young growth in a lot of my plants not sure if that’s good or not
My lights are cheap $45 Menards I did raise them recently and seamed to help them stretch a bit
New lights coming Monday tent Friday
But will be stuck with these for veg or do I use one for veg till I get something better
These plants roughly 5 weeks since seedlings
Thoughts?
Honestly I like to just lst and defoil a little. I do like ur concepts here but I don't think I'd chop at n autoflower ya know. But I'd definitely try some photos considering I understand the outcomes of each chop.

R

RhCrusader

Honestly I like to just lst and defoil a little. I do like ur concepts here but I don't think I'd chop at n autoflower ya know. But I'd definitely try some photos considering I understand the outcomes of each chop.
no auto’s but ye I was wondering if I’m shading young growth by bending
They are young so gonna give it a bit patience isn’t easy for me but I don’t wanna fuck em up also see what happens with better lights but like bilber said I’ll keep doin what I’m doin feel line I have hope lol
I have a clone that’s a few weeks ahead of the rest and couple seedlings that are doing better
3060A33F 7EC0 4A21 8E47 60AD9C2F13EC

chad43764

chad43764

no auto’s but ye I was wondering if I’m shading young growth by bending
They are young so gonna give it a bit patience isn’t easy for me but I don’t wanna fuck em up also see what happens with better lights but like bilber said I’ll keep doin what I’m doin feel line I have hope lol
I have a clone that’s a few weeks ahead of the rest and couple seedlings that are doing better
View attachment 2108256
Ur doing good my friend. Leaves look healthy.

R

RhCrusader

Some updates all girls got fed last night 5ml per gallon of pro blend grow and cal mag
A few more where up potted to 5gal bags
Some are getting to big to take out of the tent
These are all around 8 weeks one is 10
I have way to much goin on in there and thinking I need to move some out and think about flipping the tent? I do have scrog system I made and everything for custom build as needed
033D8DDF AD15 4DB0 9D02 2C66C44C30D1
FA64607C AFC9 45A5 AB66 8C3F59989BB0
49C99EA0 BFBF 4D51 B1D2 E4F73D3CDE88

R

RhCrusader

When will you go to 12/12 ?
That’s what I’m wondering I’m thinking 6-8 of them are close? I got a little carried away
I have a few more in a veg area with cheap Menards lights but these plants all spent there first six weeks there and did ok
I’m thinking I’ll pull a couple out and flip?

chad43764

chad43764

That’s what I’m wondering I’m thinking 6-8 of them are close? I got a little carried away
I have a few more in a veg area with cheap Menards lights but these plants all spent there first six weeks there and did ok
I’m thinking I’ll pull a couple out and flip?
I did last night under metal halide $250 watt because we r thinking it's a male. If it is we want good stable seeds so we gonna let him go. We only assuming male because the stalk grows thick really quick. Unless others have opinions on this, we'll have to be patient.
Little funky. Lights are actually off at night to help keep sleeping cycle undisturbed as possible. What's happening here is it's n our basement out n the open. I have mh hanging 10"-12" above it. I have a fan pushing air through the heater to keep temps decent. It stay about 70°f. I don't care about humidity unless it shows real issues. It loves that mh a lot.

IMG 20240210 224937003 HDR
chad43764

chad43764

I did last night under metal halide $250 watt because we r thinking it's a male. If it is we want good stable seeds so we gonna let him go. We only assuming male because the stalk grows thick really quick. Unless others have opinions on this, we'll have to be patient.
Little funky. Lights are actually off at night to help keep sleeping cycle undisturbed as possible. What's happening here is it's n our basement out n the open. I have mh hanging 10"-12" above it. I have a fan pushing air through the heater to keep temps decent. It stay about 70°f. I don't care about humidity unless it shows real issues. It loves that mh a lot.
I had to take a picture like that because I had to send a review to Amazon because I ordered a mh bulb that blew before it even warmed. So I was illustrating that my ballast works, but not their bulb. It can go 110v-220v. The warm plug runs on 110v regardless, but that 400watt should've started. It did kinda start but blew brown on the arc tube.

chad43764

chad43764

I wouldn't take any out.....run um all....looks great......
No brother, it's just one plant. I had to remove it because it was too crowded with the big tote. I like it where it's at tbh because I can fully move around it and monitor it closely. Plus see how it thrives n a different area of environment. Our plan is to get greenhouse this spring. I'd like to set up a hydro system for mother plants and I'm also looking forward to trying some exotic plants out like flycatcher and perhaps donate to horticulture class for learning. Look brother, the Lord says without knowledge we will parish. This opportunity we've been given can help younger generation learn something so they have something to fall back on.

Top Bottom