Another Sticky Grow

• Thread starter stickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice grow, Sticky! I've got some Godbud clones on the way from a buddy; his stuff is super heady. Why was the 67 degree rez water a problem? I like to run mine around that exact temp so the water holds more oxygen. Are you worried about the temperature shocking the plants? My hydro room ambient temp is right around 80 during light cycle; about 72 during the dark cycle- at those temps, I've never shocked my plants.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Nice grow, Sticky! I've got some Godbud clones on the way from a buddy; his stuff is super heady. Why was the 67 degree rez water a problem? I like to run mine around that exact temp so the water holds more oxygen.

Thanks altitude farmer.

My rez. temps were getting below 67. Was getting down to 62-63. I like 67 degrees myself.

C

CoCannabis303

Awesome set up brother... I see what you mean by the 5 gallon buckets making a difference with root space; your girls look like they are loving the extra room. I think ill defiantly switch over for my next run. That God bud is gonna be killer... BTW did you ever figure out your problem with the coloring on a few of your other strains.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Awesome set up brother... I see what you mean by the 5 gallon buckets making a difference with root space; your girls look like they are loving the extra room. I think ill defiantly switch over for my next run. That God bud is gonna be killer... BTW did you ever figure out your problem with the coloring on a few of your other strains.

Thanks for the props man!

I'm running like 5 different strains on 1 table so it's kinda hard to treat the def. of 1 strain. They don't seem to be affected to bad.

I'm interseted to see what kind of growth you get out of those 2 gal buckets.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Holy shit... I don't know how I missed this journal bro, but I'm glad I found it! Looking great!

stickyicky

stickyicky

Holy shit... I don't know how I missed this journal bro, but I'm glad I found it! Looking great!

Yo shady,

Welcome aboard. Glad you made it. It's not a very detailed journal like yours. I do have some more pics I'll try and get em up.

The santa cruz og, sour d, xxx chem and dj short grapes I scored from harborside are very nice looking. Caked w/ trichomes.

Anyone know how long the Santa Cruz OG goes?

stickyicky

stickyicky

New update w/ pics....

Sorry for the delay on pics. Been busy as all hell.

This God is not turning out very well. It's pretty stringy. I know, not what you want to hear when describing bud.

The other's are doing great though!

Here they are. Last week.

36 days flower 025
36 days flower 027
36 days flower 028
36 days flower 029
36 days flower 030
36 days flower 033
36 days flower 062
36 days flower 063
36 days flower 039
36 days flower 043
40 DAYS FLOWER 003
40 DAYS FLOWER 014
Godbud  36 days flower 060 11
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

GREAT pics. The Godbud looks like it'll take a little extra time to trim- some strains are worth it. (Give us your verdict, lol). The green crack (i HATE that name) looks incredibly 'chomed out. I love it when the trichs are long-stemmed...

S

smokester

i been running god bud 3or 4 years good smoke and yield yours looks alot like mine the one igot has wider fat leaves different pheno .might turn out killer .

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work stickyicky! Those bud shots are badass... Can't think of enough compliments other than the Miscellaneous Clone table is killer... :speechless

stickyicky

stickyicky

Gods look

i been running god bud 3or 4 years good smoke and yield yours looks alot like mine the one igot has wider fat leaves different pheno .might turn out killer .

Does this look at all familiar to you? It is purple for sur, but have never had such a low yielder. The buds are small and fluffy. Bad combination, I know. Oh well. it ain't over yet.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Nice work stickyicky! Those bud shots are badass... Can't think of enough compliments other than the Miscellaneous Clone table is killer... :speechless

Thanks for the nice words my brotha.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Final Harvest Pics and Comments

Sorry for the long delay on this grow. I've been swamped with everything from long work hours, sick kids and dogs to a hospitalized brother (still in w/ pneumonia).

The Godbud turned out just as the pics of purple skunk I've seen. The buds are caked w/ trichs and totally purple on some tips. The shit is sticky as hell. The high is mellow and this pheno is more on the Sativa side than the 60-40 it claims. Tell me what you think.

Run 9 finish 024
Run 9 finish 004
Run 9 finish 003
Run 9 finish 005
Run 9 finish 002
Run 9 finish 110
Run 9 finish 111
stickyicky

stickyicky

The greencrack turned out better than the one's I ran last. It did go longer too, 54 days vs. 42-45 last time.

Fruity smelling / tasting w/ very good, shorter lasting high. Caked w/ trichs.

Enjoy the pics.

Run 9 finish 048
Run 9 finish 046
Run 9 finish 044
Run 9 finish 043
Run 9 finish 042
Run 9 finish 050
Run 9 finish 051
Run 9 finish 052
Run 9 finish 054
stickyicky

stickyicky

The Santa Cruz OG was awesome. I like the yield, the look, the high and super easy on the cleaning. I left a lot of the secondary leaves on due to hi trichome levels. I love Kush and this i am running again.

As any Kush (IMO) it was easy to grow and took everything I gave it no problem (I hit them hard at the end too).

Run 9 finish 036
Run 9 finish 035
Run 9 finish 031
Run 9 finish 006
Run 9 finish 114
Run 9 finish 115
stickyicky

stickyicky

The rest of the strains with exception to the DJ Short Grapes were good yielding, tasting and smelling. DJ's had little smell or taste. It does have good trichs and was told it gets you high? Maybe I'll try it some day, or not.

Thanks for checking out my grow. It's not detailed, but gives you a look at some different strains. I've been on to the next grow for a while now. I'm finally running perpetually. Look for my next grow soon!

stickyicky

stickyicky

Forgot one of my all time faves. Lavender!!!!!

Run 9 finish 015
Run 9 finish 014
Run 9 finish 013
Run 9 finish 061
Run 9 finish 062
Run 9 finish 065
Run 9 finish 063
Run 9 finish 068
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest! :harvest: That Santa Cruz OG looks sticky FTW!!!

Top Bottom