Another try...

• Thread starter biggun4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FoCo

Looks like you got the hang of it bro, nice job.

I'd listen up to Seamaiden though. There is no good reason to spend a ton of money on nutes. Simple but complete schedules will allmost allways outperform expensive "full line" runs. I myself have switched to only using the GH Maxi series w/Hydrogen Peroxide and Silica and have spent all of $50 on nutes in the last 6 months.

Peace and good luck.

B

biggun4me

I agree, I will be backing off the nutes when I run out of what I got.. I got a bunch of stuff for free from a friend who found "God" and decided not to grow any more.. I wish I could grow weed good enough to see God, He is a hard sumbitch to find... Peace

B

biggun4me

Well today is 3 weeks in flower And I am wondering the best way to support the colas, the are starting to fall over... I will check around and figure something out.. Peace

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
everything is looking good player, i def wouldnt call yourself lazy by any means. looks like your rocking things.~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man, everything does look good but that ghost from my experience is a little more on the lighter feeding side so you may want to do a quick flush shortly here as they will start to over load on magnesium and you will start to see almost little spotting all over that looks like slight burns. just a heads up, but everything seems to be coming along brother. ill stay tuned in for the show for sure ~SMF~

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I agree, I will be backing off the nutes when I run out of what I got.. I got a bunch of stuff for free from a friend who found "God" and decided not to grow any more.. I wish I could grow weed good enough to see God, He is a hard sumbitch to find... Peace

Wondering which "God" your buddy found, as God is the one who created this beautiful plant, and dropped me a memo with my life's purpose- grow the heck out of cannabis and HEAL MY PEOPLE... :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maybe he found the Mormon God, the one who doesn't like coffee or tea.
Looks like you got the hang of it bro, nice job.

I'd listen up to Seamaiden though. There is no good reason to spend a ton of money on nutes. Simple but complete schedules will allmost allways outperform expensive "full line" runs. I myself have switched to only using the GH Maxi series w/Hydrogen Peroxide and Silica and have spent all of $50 on nutes in the last 6 months.

Peace and good luck.
I've just started adding H202 to my lower EC mixes and I'm kind of liking how it's working. Really low amounts, <5mls/gallon, just enough to up the DO level.
Google "brain religious center". Big magnets can stimulate it as can certain kinds of seizures. :)

B

biggun4me

Bubba plants in veg.. Top or not to top?

I am wondering what to do.. I Have these bubba in veg that I cut 3 weeks ago and are rocking right along... So should I top these? or let them go as is, since these grow short anyway?

10 24 10 veg pics and bubba 004
10 24 10 veg pics and bubba 005
10 24 10 veg pics and bubba 010
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Biggun! Look at how nice they look. Clean up the crap branches that are starting to grow underneath, then let them be for a week or so, see if they start making apical branches on their own (my cut does). Then again, my goal is to make a sea of green, which timing plays an important role in and I haven't got it. The timing, that is.

This is just like Thanksgiving dinner, which my husband pretty much insists on making in total himself. Why? Because, I'm a "if I can cook it now, why not?" kind of woman and he likes to get everything on the table at the same time. I seem to end up cooking something as quickly as I can while other stuff either gets cold or a little overcooked.

So, what's your goal with these babies, do you need them to bush out big? Give us some perspective, too, what size are those pots? How tall the girls?

B

biggun4me

Hey Seamaiden, first of all let me say your husband and I are on the same page.. My wife is getting better, but I lend a hand around the kitchen for the holidays.. After 25 years together we know how not to bump into one another in the kitchen... "Now I'm hungry"...
Second, let me say it's nice to have you come here and say things look nice.. Much better than when things were not... Thanks as always for the help...
My goal with these is to get as much from them as possible growing them in 3 or 5 gallon smart pots.. I want to pull some clones off of them also as this is my personal favorite...
So I am going to go into the veg room and clean them up just like you said... Some times don't you think it would be a good idea to leave the "crap" branch's on so they can become clones? I don't know just a thought... I have at least 7-8 more weeks of veg time or until my girls in flower are done... Peace & Thank you

B

biggun4me

Wondering which "God" your buddy found, as God is the one who created this beautiful plant, and dropped me a memo with my life's purpose- grow the heck out of cannabis and HEAL MY PEOPLE... :)
Your God is Awesome bro!! Peace

B

biggun4me

yeah man, everything does look good but that ghost from my experience is a little more on the lighter feeding side so you may want to do a quick flush shortly here as they will start to over load on magnesium and you will start to see almost little spotting all over that looks like slight burns. just a heads up, but everything seems to be coming along brother. ill stay tuned in for the show for sure ~SMF~

I am gonna flush with just RO water next time... Do you think using Azamax every watering 2ML PER GALLON IS A PROBLEM? I had a bug problem and I am in to PM as much as possible... Peace

B

biggun4me

23 days in flower.. OG and Bubba

So what do you do after 2 vodka and 7s? Well I enjoy a bag and show off my girls one at a time... Check them out individually and see if you see any problems that might be on the horizon.. Sorry for bragging but this is my best so far and I don't want to blow it... I am going to flush tomorrow.. last time I watered I used light nutes... Ya know I was wondering why the nute company's tell you to run their shit so strong when if you did things would go badly.. One thing I have learned here so far is less is more...Sorry for the rambling.. Vaporizers are the bomb to get stoned but a tasty joint is hard to beat.. Peace

One at a time 003
One at a time 004
One at a time 005
One at a time 006
One at a time 007
One at a time 008
One at a time 011
One at a time 012
One at a time 014
One at a time 016
F

FoCo

Whoaaa buddy, you are workin on stackin some serious colas!

I'll be watching to see how the bubbas react to the different training methods...

B

biggun4me

I am wondering to how best support the branch's as they get heavier? Peace

F

FoCo

Just take some string and tie them to the center stake.

You can shove a bunch more stakes down there, but personally I try to avoid damaging the roots as much as I can... string should work but you might have to get creative.

B

biggun4me

What about some sort of cage.. I think the weight is going to become a problem for these...Peace

D

Dr Gruber

What about some sort of cage.. I think the weight is going to become a problem for these...Peace

Ive seen people use tomato cages but they usually put them in before the plants get big. There are so many things you could do, but at this point I wouldnt push anything in the dirt to disturb the root system. Ive used strings tied to the ceiling or like right now my plant is drooping because the weight of the buds so I just tied a string around the plant and it helped support the big branches. Uncle Ben recomends using womans panty hose with twist ties...the choices never end.

B

biggun4me

Well I been busy the past 2 day's I come home and branches are leaning hard.. Dr Gruber is right I think sticking stakes in the pot now are a bad idea.. Gonna do the string thing... Take some pics when its done.. As always, Thank you...

Top Bottom