Another try...

• Thread starter biggun4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggun4me

35 full days in flower...

Just want to share a pic or two of my morning sunshine... Things are looking good.. I had to support some colas that were falling over... Today is the beginning of the 6th week... Also the bubba I began to "LST" is looking good also.. Peace

11 07 10  5 full weeks flower 001
11 07 10  5 full weeks flower 002
11 07 10  5 full weeks flower 004
11 07 10  5 full weeks flower 011
11 07 10  5 full weeks flower 007
11 07 10  5 full weeks flower 009
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

now you're really getting this show going! You should be really happy with the results of the extra work and attention to detail. Way to go.

B

biggun4me

My wife thinks I may be having an affair with these lady's she has caught me singing love songs to them... Lol Peace

B

biggun4me

40 day's today.. Gonna water with 1200 ppm of nute... Post new pics soon... Peace

B

biggun4me

41 days and yellow leaves...

So I am 41 days in flower and I am thinking I will fix the yellowing problem by adding some more N.. Good idea? Peace

11 12 10 001
11 12 10 002
11 12 10 003
Dunge

Dunge

What of that fat girl in the middle?(pic 3)
No need of N there, right?
I too am using AN three part and have an interest in this problem.
I seem to have trouble bringing the girls to a power finish too.
Not enough experience, I'm hoping.

B

biggun4me

What of that fat girl in the middle?(pic 3)
No need of N there, right?
I too am using AN three part and have an interest in this problem.
I seem to have trouble bringing the girls to a power finish too.
Not enough experience, I'm hoping.

I am going to add some extra "Grow" next watering.. I am also thinking of changing to a 2 part next grow.. Maybe that will be easier... Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Biggun, how long do these have left? I wouldn't worry too much about the yellowing, this far along. Don't forget to give these girls at least 10 days to flush. 2 weeks is the standard flush on a soil grow. The leaves will turn all sorts of funky colors (but mostly yellow and brown, lol) during the flush as the plant uses every available bit of nutrients toward that final push.
If these are 8 weekers, give them one more feed and then just plain water (or add a little molasses- 1 tbsp/5 gal- humic/fulvic acids are good also during the flush).
You don't really need a flushing agent if you give them a couple weeks, but it wouldn't hurt to use Final Flush or something comparable for the very last time you water them.
Hoping to see a strong finish, broheim!!! They look great!

B

biggun4me

Biggun, how long do these have left? I wouldn't worry too much about the yellowing, this far along. Don't forget to give these girls at least 10 days to flush. 2 weeks is the standard flush on a soil grow. The leaves will turn all sorts of funky colors (but mostly yellow and brown, lol) during the flush as the plant uses every available bit of nutrients toward that final push.
If these are 8 weekers, give them one more feed and then just plain water (or add a little molasses- 1 tbsp/5 gal- humic/fulvic acids are good also during the flush).
You don't really need a flushing agent if you give them a couple weeks, but it wouldn't hurt to use Final Flush or something comparable for the very last time you water them.
Hoping to see a strong finish, broheim!!! They look great!

Hey Altitude, I am 45 days into a 65-70 day strain.. That's why I was a little concerned.. I was considering feeding them regular nutes one more time and then hit them with "AN" Overdrive for 2 weeks... Thanks for all your help along the way.... Peace

B

biggun4me

Bubba in training

NICE.
112280d1288998429-another-try-11-5-10-veg-transfer-lst-bubba-007.jpg

Here is some more Bubba in training jake.. Dig these, their looking good... Gonna transfer them into 5 gallon buckets in a 2 weeks or so... Thanks for looking in on me.. Your grow is looking good also bro... Peace

44 days old LST Bubba 003
44 days old LST Bubba 004
44 days old LST Bubba 005
B

biggun4me

44 day's and looking good?

Here is some pics from today, The hairs are starting to turn on the buds, things really are beginning to dank up in there also.. The bubba is really dense.. I am wondering if co2 would be a good investment next time? Peace

44 days old LST Bubba 001
44 days old LST Bubba 002
M

Medicalneeds

Looking good ! Can youu detail your cloning method ? I hope to be able to run 3 growing areas next run .

B

biggun4me

Looking good ! Can youu detail your cloning method ? I hope to be able to run 3 growing areas next run .

There are lots of resources on this site to learn cloning methods... The link that ronvmpc suggest is a great place to start... Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

CO2 would definitely not hurt- it usually speeds the process up by a day or more, and increases yield.. Your spot is looking great!

B

biggun4me

Bud pics from last night... 45 days in... Peace

I am trying to learn to take better pics.. Here are some from lat night just as the lights went out... I watered yesterday @1200 ppm... Next watering I am gonna feed With AN's Overdrive for the next 2 weeks than 1 week of flush.. Peace

Night time 11 14 10 001
Night time 11 14 10 004
Night time 11 14 10 007
Night time 11 14 10 008
Night time 11 14 10 013
Night time 11 14 10 006
B

biggun4me

CO2 would definitely not hurt- it usually speeds the process up by a day or more, and increases yield.. Your spot is looking great!

Thanks bro, I have to figure out how to set up the co2.. I have 2 8" can fans exhausting the room, my concern would be shutting them off while the co2 comes on and the room getting to hot... Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Yeah, CO2 supplementation requires a little creativity, and usually an AC to make a sealed room. I try to vent the lights without disturbing the air in my room- the venting for the lights is sealed, so that I'm pulling from outside, then venting outside. That fresh air doesn't actually hit my room- just thru the light venting system. Usually you'll need AC to keep the temps down in summer. You might be ok during the colder months, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom