Another try...

• Thread starter biggun4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Your plants look amazing! Keep up the good work. That being said, the fourth picture down on your 11-14 post is SCARY! The power strip is right at drainage level right by your pot... :worried Water and electricity never mix too well LOL. I know it is unlikely that anything will happen, but I keep all electrical shit high up and away from any water source. Just looking out for your safety man. Can't wait to see some harvest pics.

-nugzz

B

biggun4me

Your plants look amazing! Keep up the good work. That being said, the fourth picture down on your 11-14 post is SCARY! The power strip is right at drainage level right by your pot... :worried Water and electricity never mix too well LOL. I know it is unlikely that anything will happen, but I keep all electrical shit high up and away from any water source. Just looking out for your safety man. Can't wait to see some harvest pics.

-nugzz

Thanks for paying attention to that.. I just move it... Peace

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

No problem at all man. Really keep up the good work though, that shit looks tasty!

-nugzz

J

jakew215

Here is some more Bubba in training jake.. Dig these, their looking good... Gonna transfer them into 5 gallon buckets in a 2 weeks or so... Thanks for looking in on me.. Your grow is looking good also bro... Peace

thats sick dude. hell yeah man. thanks for checkin mine out too.

love that training.

B

biggun4me

50 days

Hey check these out, my pics ain't great, still I think you can tell things seem to be going pretty well for a rookie.. I think... The first 2 pics are of the plants I have in veg, they are ready to move into flower as soon as the girls in flower are done... I am a little concerned that they might get to big when their time comes... I fed the girls in flower with AN's Overdrive 2 day's ago, stopping the Big bud.. Hitting them with 1200 ppm of nutes.. I'm thinking that I should be starting a flush in 10 day's or so.. You can see that the girls got a little fatter and are changing colors... Thanks for checking out my grow... Peace

50 days 001
50 days 003
50 days 009
50 days 014
50 days 016
50 days 017
50 days 018
50 days 020
50 days 027
50 days 034
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things look awesome. Keep it up. That bubba is one of my favs also. I hope ur harvest goes well. Check out my tga grow. About to get some new pics 2day to post.

B

biggun4me

Somemore 50 day pics

Here are a couple more pics just because I got stoned and wanted to, hope you dig them to... Will it ever get old? Taking pics and admiring your grow? I hope not... Peace

50 days again 015
50 days again 003
50 days again 005
50 days again 006
50 days again 011
B

biggun4me

Its raining like hell here, Gonna get high with my wife and watch some movies... Peace

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Here are a couple more pics just because I got stoned and wanted to, hope you dig them to... Will it ever get old? Taking pics and admiring your grow? I hope not... Peace
Super fat colas biggun4me! Taking bud shots never gets old... :cool

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn Big Gun. I didn't know you were growing baseball bats. Fatty nugs my friend.

B

biggun4me

1 day short of 8 weeks....

Well I couldn't resist putting up some more pics, I hope the administrator doesn't become annoyed with the amount I post.. But Hey, I am a proud grower and I wanna share... After the breeders do all the hard work, I am only here to reap the rewards... So once again my props go out to DR.GREENTHUMB SEEDS for providing good feminized seeds... Trust me if I can figure out how to do this anyone can... I don't know if you can tell but the 4th pic I am holding a water bottle behind the cola... I just watered for the 3rd time with AN"S Overdrive and I really see some frost beginning to happen.... Peace

Dunge

Dunge

I suspect the 'new farmer' is restrictive on image size.
Anybody know of a quick and easy way to shrink a jpg?

B

biggun4me

Pic's loaded

Good morning People, I Hope everyone feasted yesterday... So I reduced the size of my pics and they uploaded just fine this morning... Thanks for checking in.... Peace

11 25 10 Thanksgiving 001
11 25 10 Thanksgiving 014
11 25 10 Thanksgiving 019
11 25 10 Thanksgiving 021
11 25 10 Thanksgiving 016
11 25 10 Thanksgiving 025
11 25 10 Thanksgiving 027
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great job broham... Looks like a great yield so far! :rock

B

biggun4me

I am hoping for a good yield... Its hard to tell but maybe close to 1lb... Maybe...Peace

Top Bottom