Another White Bubba thread

• Thread starter Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highagain

Damn Everyone is killin it with there WB's, now its my turn! Here is my white bubba less than 4 weeks now in flower. Smellin dank as hell, cant put my finger on it yet but its getting stronger daily. This particular pheno had at least a 2x stretch, to me it seems to be mostly Bubba dom, but im sure there is some white in there somewhere lol. I have a few more of these in veg now and will add them to flower over the next few weeks so should have some killer phenos to share!!!:cool

100_0957.JPG

100_0982.JPG

100_0942.JPG

100_0936.JPG

O yeah this was grown in a dwc bucket using general hydo nutes.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The others might have been killin it but you were secretly behind the seeds vegging up a monster White Bubba. That thing is going to be loaded with buddage.

Winta you have a nose for finding the good stuff. Are you a weed hound in real life? You probably know where all the high-test is in your area. Everytime I find a new thread you already have a flag up and claimed a chair. LOL!

H

Highagain

lookin good my dude! im here for the show!

Thanks Bro, Hope you enjoy the show!

The others might have been killin it but you were secretly behind the seeds vegging up a monster White Bubba. That thing is going to be loaded with buddage.

Winta you have a nose for finding the good stuff. Are you a weed hound in real life? You probably know where all the high-test is in your area. Everytime I find a new thread you already have a flag up and claimed a chair. LOL!

Your to much T, almost choked on a chicken wing after I read that, Im still laughing. But yeah this bitch is sturdy monster that I think is gonna yield as well and be some killer smoke. :animbong:

JH420

JH420

That looks great bro will be some killa fo sho...but I think you gots a white leaning pheno, maybe others can chime in. Not claiming to be an expert here but your plant looks much more like my white leaning white urkle did, than any of handful of pheno's pre98 I grew out...plus next to zero stretch for bubba, my white pheno doubled I think. Either way you can't lose keep us posted!

I so regret not snaggin a pack of these when they were up forever, about half a year back.

A

astonyx

:character0035:
That looks great bro will be some killa fo sho...but I think you gots a white leaning pheno, maybe others can chime in. Not claiming to be an expert here but your plant looks much more like my white leaning white urkle did, than any of handful of pheno's pre98 I grew out...plus next to zero stretch for bubba, my white pheno doubled I think. Either way you can't lose keep us posted!

I so regret not snaggin a pack of these when they were up forever, about half a year back.

i contemplated, looked at them for days maybe even weeks until they were gone, i dont think anyone had any idea what would be in them.

looking great what day are they at?

JH420

JH420

I just figured they must not be all that special if nobody else wanted them...I had not smoked any bubba or white at that point in my life to know better.

A

astonyx

I just figured they must not be all that special if nobody else wanted them...I had not smoked any bubba or white at that point in my life to know better.

i like the taste of bubba and thats pretty much it, it has a pretty good stone but i prefer OG some grape krush or snocap to it anyday.
But with the white it formed a whole new species that looks better than both!
everytime the white hits a kush it makes a wonder!

JH420

JH420

Well I do like the Bubba on it's own quite alot...but in the future I won't pass on any of Raskal's White crosses.

rollajoint

rollajoint

Well there are some killer white bubba out there but im sureee you can do the same or even better, High !! Good lucckk man let the games begain !!

RJ

H

Highagain

I was thinking bubba because there is just not as much resin as I thought a white dom pheno might have. But its still early and its still packing on the crystals. I never grew bubba or the white so I can only go by pics and what you fellow farmers have to say, so lets hear it lol.

Yeah I picked up a pack as soon as they dropped, thinking they would all be gone in a minute. I wish we had that kinda time nowadays lol.

:character0035:

i contemplated, looked at them for days maybe even weeks until they were gone, i dont think anyone had any idea what would be in them.

looking great what day are they at?

Off the top of my head about 26-27 days now.

Well there are some killer white bubba out there but im sureee you can do the same or even better, High !! Good lucckk man let the games begain !!

RJ

Thanks rolla, Yeah there are some killer wb's out there now, I can only do my best and hopefully get some quality smoke at the same time.

H

Highagain

Couple more pics....................................................

100_1040.JPG

100_1041.JPG

And Pheno #2 just put into flower yesterday

100_1012.JPG

A

AutumnFall

Nice pics bro! I really hope to get this strain at auction...within just a few more days!

That girl you just put into flower is dark green, she loves the nutes! Anyways, good luck, and stake that new girl up good!

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
noice white bubbas, just wait til you reap the rewards, hella tasty smoke. Just became my new favorite. rep added. happy growing highagain

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Even though your phenos look a bit different from each other I think they both are a nice mix of each parent.

Some people are hoping to get a close representation of either bubba or the white because they don't have the clone of either. Some people like getting a mix and maybe finding something better than either parent. Others are looking for a great representation of an elite but with a huge yield from an otherwise low yielder.

I always hope for some killer mix with the power of both combined into one. I always want more power!

Your plants look real healthy and happy. :banana:

O

ograskal

Lookin nice and healthy bro!...You did an excellent job with her in veg!...lookin forwrd to the updates bro!....Hope you get a super sick pheno!...~ogr

Top Bottom