• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well since we were talking about ebola and it is supposedly not an air borne virus, well not yet anyways...I would say i stand a good chance at escaping it...now if it becomes airborne and I believe it already is...then that is whole different ball game and I would venture to say we are all FUCKED at that point...you know the Georgia Guide Stones say we need to keep humanity at 5,000,000,000 and we are way above that number and just low and behold there is now a new stone added to the Guide Stones...with the date 2014...imagine that and we are sending 3000 troops to the hot zone and they will come home to roost and I'll bet dollars to donuts somehow someway the virus comes to the US.

now what you really have to worry about is the other diseases and viruses that will spawn out of nowhere when a ebola (cholera just for starters will kill way more then ebola) outbreak occurs, and it will occur on our soil in the US...you will see panic like you've never seen before, folks will stay home and say FUCK THIS SHIT and not show up for work...and when that happens who the hell is gonna run the shit treatment plants or pick up the trash or the host of other issue that will arrive with an ebola outbreak.

Bottom line is we can sit here and banter all day long and it wont change my mind one bit as to whether or not I will get vaccinated...

You can get poked and prodded all ya would like...as for nada fucking chance...sorry bro.

Actually there are airborne strains of ebola.... This perticular one is the original z strain that has not evolved into an airborne virus... but it can happen..

were not fucked if we vaccinate... :D

FiveAM

FiveAM

My piss was tested the other day, came in at 7 ph. Not sure if that's good or bad, haven't googled it, or had the follow up yet(thursday)..

Reactions: DAT
FiveAM

FiveAM

Lol not sure, was reading what someone else wrote a couple pages back, about having a ph at 8? Nothing i guess lol move along , nothing to see here. :facepalm:

Last edited:
M

Max Stone

Actually there are airborne strains of ebola.... This perticular one is the original z strain that has not evolved into an airborne virus... but it can happen..

were not fucked if we vaccinate... :D

Yep there are strains that are airborne just not the ones who attack humans....yet.

Here is a question for ya...where are the vaccines going to come from...after checking the CDC site they state there is not any more doses of the ZMAPP...Furthermore the manufacturer states - and this the quote from the CDC...please see bold.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2014-west-africa/qa-experimental-treatments.html

"The product is still in an experimental stage, and the manufacturer reports that there is a very limited supply, so it cannot be purchased and is not available for general use. The manufacturer has been planning for phase 1 clinical trials and does not have the capacity to manufacture large quantities of the treatment. The drug has not gone through clinical trials, meaning its safety and effectiveness has not yet been tested in humans. The manufacturer of the experimental treatment continues to research and evaluate the product's safety and effectiveness. The most effective way to stop the current Ebola outbreak in West Africa is meticulous work in finding Ebola cases, isolating and caring for those patients, and tracing contacts to stop the chains of transmission. It means educating people about safe burial practices and having health care workers strictly follow infection control in hospitals. This is how all previous Ebola outbreaks have been stopped.

So here we are...and the data shows there are not going to be enough...hell if any treatments to go around at all...

I sure hope you are able to get your shot....

Hey I hear they are have FEMA camps already lined up for when the ebola outbreak happens in the US...maybe you can call ahead and reserve your spot.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well as you said its just as simple as staying inside and away from the infected , so we don't need the vaccine i guess..

Every drug in history has gone thru the same clinical trials as the next drug in line.... this is the course we take to ensure the drug were giving you is not worse then the problem your trying to treat or prevent so no its not gonna just happen over night... but neither is ebola outbreak in the usa....

Ebola as you pointed out is very easy to contain outbreaks so it reaching the us and causing a mass pandemic i highly doubt..

so lets get back on topic to vaccines that are actually out there and available to people. Not things that are impossible for the majority of americans to get ..

After all the point of the thread was do you or do you not vaccinate, not do you or do you not vaccinate with fictitious drugs or near there.. :D

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

http://www.naturalnews.com/047072_MMR_vaccine_autism_government_coverup.html
BA BA BA
Massive vaccine cover-up confirmed: Secret documents prove vaccines cause autism
Tuesday, September 30, 2014 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer
Tags: MMR vaccine, autism, government coverup

Most Viewed Articles
Water rationing hits California: limit of 50 gallons per person per day or face fines of $500
Popular on Facebook
81KWhite House admits staging fake vaccination operation to gather DNA from the public
58KEXCLUSIVE: Natural News tests flu vaccine for heavy metals, finds 25,000 times higher mercury level than EPA limit for water
55KIrrefutable proof we are all being sprayed with poison: 571 tons of toxic lead 'chemtrailed' into America's skies every year
54KTruvia sweetener a powerful pesticide; scientists shocked as fruit flies die in less than a week from eating GMO-derived erythritol
53KRussia taking McDonald's to court, threatens countrywide shutdown
52KWhy does the CDC own a patent on Ebola 'invention?'
48KSenator who attacked Doctor Oz over dietary supplements received over $146,000 in campaign contributions from Big Pharma mega-retailer and Monsanto
48KGlobal warming data FAKED by government to fit climate change fictions
47KOregon man serving prison sentence for collecting rainwater on his own property
46KHOAX confirmed: Michelle Obama 'GMOs for children' campaign a parody of modern agricultural politics
44KEbola outbreak may already be uncontrollable; Monsanto invests in Ebola treatment drug company as pandemic spreads
44KBen & Jerry's switches to non-GMO, Fair Trade ice cream ingredients
41KDiet soda, aspartame linked to premature deaths in women
38KElliot Rodger, like nearly all young killers, was taking psychiatric drugs (Xanax)
38KRight to farm being stripped from Americans: Michigan to criminalize small family farms with chickens, goats, honey bees and more
38KBREAKING: CDC whistleblower confesses to MMR vaccine research fraud in historic public statement
37KMonsanto's seed imperialism halted in Canada thanks to massive protests
35K5 powerful antibiotics that don't require a prescription

Social-Email-Blue-2.gif

(NaturalNews) The ongoing debate over whether or not vaccines cause autism would probably take on an entirely different tone if key information that has been mostly censored from the public was fully brought to light. Hidden documents that have been locked away for more than two decades reveal that the MMR vaccine for measles, mumps and rubella does cause autism, and regulators, drug executives and various others have known about this for a long time.

A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed in the UK has forced the Department of Health to release confidential documents outlining the details of MMR's initial approval back in the 1980s. These documents reveal that GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), the manufacturer of the MMR vaccine Pluserix, knew that there were problems with the vaccine causing a high rate of adverse events in children. Among these were encephalitis and other conditions associated with autism.

Concerned that the British government was withholding information about MMR's dangers from the public, the FOIA request was filed in response to the growing number of vaccinated children who were coming down with debilitating gut problems, brain damage and other symptoms believed to be associated with MMR. As it turns out, these suspicions are now validated.

"We have compensated cases in which children exhibited an encephalopathy, or general brain disease," admitted Tina Cheatham, Senior Advisor to the Administrator of the Health Resources and Services Administration of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), in an email to CBS News' Sharyl Attkisson. "Encephalopathy may be accompanied by a medical progression of an array of symptoms including autistic behavior, autism, or seizures."

CDC, Pediatrics, US government and Merck all admit MMR vaccine causes autism
This admission is huge, as encephalopathy following vaccination is a known trigger of autistic symptoms, and something that the confidential documents from the UK also admit. GSK, the British government and various other players all kept this information under wraps, even after brave souls like Dr. Andrew Wakefield came forward publicly with data linking the MMR vaccine to autism-related health outcomes.

Reading between the lines, health authorities have, in fact, linked MMR to autism -- but they won't come right out and say it. Rubella, for instance, the German measles component of MMR, has been known to be a cause of autism since the 1960s. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has admitted this publicly, as has the National Immunization Program (now the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases). Even Merck & Co. a major manufacturer of MMR vaccines, has admitted that vaccines in general can cause autism.

"[R]ubella (congenital rubella syndrome) is one of the few proven causes of autism," stated Walter A. Orenstein, M.D., former Assistant Surgeon General and Director of the National Immunization Program, in a 2002 letter to the UK's Chief Medical Officer.

"[R]ubella virus is one of the few known causes of autism," explained the CDC on its "FAQs (frequently asked questions) about MMR Vaccine & Autism" page, which has since been removed from public view. It is still available in some web archives.

Dr. Julie Gerberding, M.D., M.P.H., the current President of Merck's Vaccines Division, is also on record as admitting that people with a predisposition to mitochondrial dysfunction can develop autism following vaccination. A minimum of 20 percent of vaccine-induced autism cases are associated with mitochondrial dysfunction.

"Now, we all know that vaccines can occasionally cause fevers in kids," stated Dr. Gerberding back in 2008 during a segment on House Call with Dr. Sanjay Gupta titled "Unraveling the Mystery of Autism."

"So if a child was immunized, got a fever, had other complications from the vaccines. And if you're predisposed with the mitochondrial disorder, it can certainly set off some damage. Some of the symptoms can be symptoms that have characteristics of autism."

For more, visit:
ChildHealthSafety.WordPress.com.

Learn more:http://www.naturalnews.com/047072_MMR_vaccine_autism_government_coverup.html#ixzz3EpAkAK21

if Ebola was down the street i wouldnt get vaccinated. c.s. And mms should do the trick . Getting vaccinated so aint hip. lol. Pavlovs dog im not ! Everything drs ever gave ,me causes problems with me !

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Cause i know how this is going to end... same way threads like this always end... I just don't feel like going down that road..

You guys are welcome to carry on, ive said my peace not much else to say.. I don't follow the conspiracy trails and im really NOT political..

If anything the only thing i could add atm is to look at the current outbreak of meningitis....

http://www.cdc.gov/outbreaks/

feel free to take a gander at the i think 7 current outbreaks in the united states.. 3 of which are vaccinated against that im aware of anyway.. a few or 1 at least is food allergy related and the other is food born contaminations..

Like i said in my first post.. im pro vac. the there bottom outbreaks wouldnt even be there if it were not for people who choose to not vaccinate and then congragate spread and infect each other and the outside populous.

And To the first person who says any of these outbreaks has anything to do with the mass border crossings your prolly a racist dick :D Or a republican..

jk.. Or am i?

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Personally i think "preservatives " have alot to do with it. Like those chicken mcnuggets and burgers. If food dont mold, it is not food. lol. Eugenics is another story................lol

M

Max Stone

Well as you said its just as simple as staying inside and away from the infected , so we don't need the vaccine i guess..

Every drug in history has gone thru the same clinical trials as the next drug in line.... this is the course we take to ensure the drug were giving you is not worse then the problem your trying to treat or prevent so no its not gonna just happen over night... but neither is ebola outbreak in the usa....

Ebola as you pointed out is very easy to contain outbreaks so it reaching the us and causing a mass pandemic i highly doubt..

so lets get back on topic to vaccines that are actually out there and available to people. Not things that are impossible for the majority of americans to get ..

After all the point of the thread was do you or do you not vaccinate, not do you or do you not vaccinate with fictitious drugs or near there.. :D

Hey bro I didn't say it was easy to contain...I said I would take my chance by staying dormant and not venturing out to crowded area's...

Now that being said...its here...Dallas has the first reported case...buckle up if it starts to spread out...gonna be a bumpy ride....

As for the mass migration of illegals coming across the southern border, I am nor a racist or a republican...What I am though, is a True Blue Red Blooded American that is witnessing a huge burden being placed on the backs of the Americans...If they want to come to the US, then do it legally and bring something to the table...other then coming here to the US and expecting nothing but a handout...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah i heard the news this morning... some dumb mf'er flew from liberia to texas... Im a little confused as i was under the impression/s africa had sealed all borders...

Immigration is a whole nother thread if you wanna start that one go for it :D

I'll be watching the news to see how they handle the texas case and if anymore pop up..

Its kinda funny as i scrolled the news this morning the texas case was on top the about 3 or 4 articles down was one saying the ebola outbreak is more less contained in africa.. Love the news..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Im just glad i don't live in a huge city... not to say rural america is immune, but less likey at least.

Tuku

Tuku

http://www.naturalnews.com/047072_MMR_vaccine_autism_government_coverup.html
BA BA BA
Massive vaccine cover-up confirmed: Secret documents prove vaccines cause autism

This does not prove anything that is being claimed. Any article claiming that proof can be found by 'reading between the lines' is not providing proof at all. It's making inferences and selling them as facts. You're a damned fool if you take this shit as fact, no offense intended.

This article (you'll note NOT a popular news article on a site with very obvious biases) explains at least one possible cause for supposed vaccine-induced encephalopathy.

Cause i know how this is going to end... same way threads like this always end... I just don't feel like going down that road..

You guys are welcome to carry on, ive said my peace not much else to say.. I don't follow the conspiracy trails and im really NOT political..

I like you Little Dabbie, you and I think alike.

Reaper

Reaper

^^^^ Reality is Dr. Julie Gerberding, M.D., M.P.H. is A "Lousy" source for "Massive Vaccine Coverup" because if you listen to her actual interview that everybody is quoting from like "Good Little Sheeple" that is available on YouTube "She" contradicts her own explanation multiple times along with admitting that... Nobody has ever done the obvious and simply compared those children that received vaccinations to those that didn't vs. statistical number of children that just come down with autism for unknown reasons & shortly after that interview resigned from Atlanta based C.D.C. :woot:

A little more "Reality"... There "Is" A vaccine for Ebola but you'll never see it, even if you want it, while government officials & their families most definitely "Will" have that choice weather it has been approved and tested by the F.D.A. or not... It's above your position of "Importance" to the "Big Picture" & far exceeds your "Pay Grade" :wtf:

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

The problem may not always be the vaccine itself but the mentality surrounding their 'necessity'. The amount of vaccines kids are 'recommended' to get has staggeringly increased in just a few short years. Many them full of nasty shit and questionable whether all of them are needed due to lack of testing. Obviously some of the proven ones work and keep the old bad viruses at bay. My main problem with vaccines in general is that natural alternatives are censored or even banned to protect Big Pharma interests, even when less risky. Not to mention the situations where the vaccine actually infected the person.

for ebola, research garcinia kola. curious what every one thinks about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom