Anti-Vaccines ? Discuss?

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lino

lino

Your confused about what I say? How about what the C.D.C. says...

I think the Center for Disease Control & Prevention knows A little more than you do on this matter lino but I understand your concern & F.Y.I.

Trust the CDC! Are you kidding me? Okay I respect you're comment, at least it portrays a higher intelligence quotient than other comments to me.
CDC says it is safe to travel to that area,
So Ill test your faith in our Gov (CDC)... I will purchase a ticket to Liberia for your safe visit to a Elboa hospital of my choice- $365. When your arrive you will take a selfie photo at the Ebola care center and send it to me. I will purchase your airfare back home. When you get back from Liberia I will pay you a $1000 (not in person) and give a GMO'd cannabis seed like you've never grew before,,,, As you have already realized I'm joking cause I can tell by your posts that your really smart enough to see what danger you'd be in, you're just trying to fuck with me, right?... I got a laugh out of it... Anyone, even the Gov CDC, who tells me that its safe to travel in and out of that country,, Well I need not say more...
Your flight awaits you.
http://www.travelocity.com/Flights-Search?trip=oneway&leg1=from:Denver,to:Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.),departure:11/03/2014TANYT&passengers=children:0,adults:1,seniors:0,infantinlap:Y&mode=search

Take this as joke and not spite at your comments, In fact I studied your post and its not a bad opinionin in my opinion, Im trying to get you and other readers laughing at my ideologies as I think we all have some good points on Vaccines and Farmers get way to serious on this site and end up fighting online.

BTW, Martinez, PHD Microbiologist out of CSU, might agree with you more than me but all those PHDs see my pathogen free petri dishes and plants while they fight to clean their dishes, so even tho I dont agree with you and some of those professors, I have made my point on eradication of pathogens, I have won all my battles, in the lab, with any contagious pathogen. My methods of pathogen removal are proven and work 100% and my methods do everything the CDC say that we shouldnt do to rid this planet of Ebola, I hate be so blunt but you'll see that CDC will not eliminate Ebola - comment to readers and all Drs.

And Yes the CDC Drs know way more than me, but go ahead and listen to ingenious minds at the CDC.... But does brilliance make us honest and correct or can great mind tell great lies. If you work for the CDC, are you free to publish your work before the CDC approves it? No, you'll be under strict watch and contracts.. Drs rite here in Colo have been part reaserch on this subject and just maybe I'm closer the the CDC than you'd expect. You can find Martinez and other PHDs that I know personally on Facebook if you want their 2 cents on this subject. Some of them oppose and even object to my opinions but my proof is in the petri dish.

lino

lino

summer before last I tried the CDC method of controlling russet mites, I lost that battle and swore to adhere to my methods of pathogen removal for the rest of my life until I become infected, than I might try the CDC method of disease control at that point.

Reaper

Reaper

Yeah, well me and my bro Spike are "Down" if you got $$$$ to burn. We drove over to visit Martinez, PHD Microbiologist out of CSU and He said that he never recommended traveling to Liberia or any part of S. Africa for vacation @ this point in time... to you or anybody else for that mater and when I told him about your Russet Mites & petri dishes he said "You tell that Wannabe Rookie PHD Scientist lino that I clean my petri dishes with Dawn dish washing liquid and A little bleach because it kills All Germs & Viruses and his Russet Mite infestation must have been spawned from that one Mite that escaped from the same lab as the spider that bit Peter Parker... AKA Spider Man & if He's so great @ eradication of pathogens why can't he handle A pesky little Russet Mite" :woot:

I'm the one driving, My bro Spike's gassin' up @ the Am / Pm...
873d0143f9d58f74aaf4b4d51765d092

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've been out of town. This thread hasn't gotten political, has it? If it's gotten political I have to shut it down. :p Don't make me do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom