It is extremely toxic to bees. An U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) study found that 0.07 micrograms was enough to kill honey bees. It is also extremely toxic to aquatic life with a study showing concentrations of 0.03 ppb killing mysid shrimp. It has increased risk of liver cancer in rats and mice in long term exposure. It is capable of killing mosquitoes, although remains poisonous to cats and dogs, with seizures and deaths being reported due to poisoning. Specific data on concentrations or exposure is lacking.I use home defense around my entire house and grow building. Have a carpenter any issue from a tree. Not effecting my.mj at all. Id ressomwnd using diatomeacous earth. Spread that around your plant, when some in the hole. Ants walk thru it and will die asap.
Phenothrin has been found to possess antiandrogen properties, and was responsible for a small epidemic of gynecomastia via isolated environmental exposure.
Definitely not doing anything. That's one of the ingredients in home defense. ppb toxicity to aquatic life and bee toxicity would be enough for me, besides the gyno and cancer lol.