Any Americans Familiar With This Product?

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

Are any of you guys familiar with this spider mite product? It is being given away for free in the UK at the moment before its release. The spiel is that it's very effective and popular in the states.its derived from Rosemary extracts and is systemic. When a company gives a product away for free it always gives me a little more confidence.
Any americans familiar with this product

Lettuce Roll

Lettuce Roll

Funny you say that because I just started using it a few days ago. The guy at my hydro store says it worked well and what I read online was legit. I have been using it as a foliar spray and additive to reservoir. I bought it for white flies and it looks like they hate the shit but aren't dying. It's supposed to build up systemically in a week to two so I can't give you any affirmation on it working completely. Know this though, I paid 25 bucks for a 16 oz bottle so free sounds good to me.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I've never heard of it Limo but, then again, I haven't had shit for experience with these kinds of products anyway. Knock on wood, I've had no need to get into them. I did get some fungus gnats but, I was able to clean them up with Mosquito Bits and Natria spray. I didn't have to spray the Natria on my plants either, just around my pots.

Limonene

Limonene

Funny you say that because I just started using it a few days ago. The guy at my hydro store says it worked well and what I read online was legit. I have been using it as a foliar spray and additive to reservoir. I bought it for white flies and it looks like they hate the shit but aren't dying. It's supposed to build up systemically in a week to two so I can't give you any affirmation on it working completely. Know this though, I paid 25 bucks for a 16 oz bottle so free sounds good to me.
Apparently it doesn't kill the pests just stops them from eating the plant. I've got some pests in a corner of my grow on day 41 flower so I've added it to my longer blooming strains to hopefully ward them off. I'll update if I see any changes. Very easy to mix and apply.

Limonene

Limonene

I've never heard of it Limo but, then again, I haven't had shit for experience with these kinds of products anyway. Knock on wood, I've had no need to get into them. I did get some fungus gnats but, I was able to clean them up with Mosquito Bits and Natria spray. I didn't have to spray the Natria on my plants either, just around my pots.
I've got spidermite week 5-6 of flower god damn I know which cut they came with as well. Its like telling a girl she gave you gonnorrhea

Lettuce Roll

Lettuce Roll

I've got spidermite week 5-6 of flower god damn I know which cut they came with as well. Its like telling a girl she gave you gonnorrhea

That's the worst. At least your only in week six and have time to kill the fuckers and then flush the poison outbof your plants. I'm not sure if your going organic and I know this is frowned upon but for spider mites this shit works for real. Hot shot no pest strips. They are super legit. Put it up for two weeks and it'll kill all the cycles of your mites....

G gnome

G gnome

The shit kicks ass. I got some free samples of it and gave it to a buddy o mine who had thrips and mites and it knocked em both out. If im not mistaken the bag u got makes 9 gal yeah?

Limonene

Limonene

The shit kicks ass. I got some free samples of it and gave it to a buddy o mine who had thrips and mites and it knocked em both out. If im not mistaken the bag u got makes 9 gal yeah?
That's right G. I'm filled with confidence now, I applied it today. Following it up with a predator mite teabagging tomorrow. Is this stuff well known in the states?

G gnome

G gnome

That's right G. I'm filled with confidence now, I applied it today. Following it up with a predator mite teabagging tomorrow. Is this stuff well known in the states?
The local shop started carrying it only recently. I cant speak for the rest of the country haha. I just got a few free samples and gave it to a bud who was battling bugs. He has a very small garden so .....
He used it as a foliar drench if remember correct.

Everything always comes back to tea bagging w u limeys haha

Limonene

Limonene

The local shop started carrying it only recently. I cant speak for the rest of the country haha. I just got a few free samples and gave it to a bud who was battling bugs. He has a very small garden so .....
He used it as a foliar drench if remember correct.

Everything always comes back to tea bagging w u limeys haha
oh i used the root feed, its systemic, hopefully i will get the same results as your friend. because its made with rosemary extract I've been told it can leave a taste in the finished product if you use it in the last 2 weeks of flower so i didn't put it in my blueberry hash plants which are 8 weekers but i gave it to everything else.

G gnome

G gnome

oh i used the root feed, its systemic, hopefully i will get the same results as your friend. because its made with rosemary extract I've been told it can leave a taste in the finished product if you use it in the last 2 weeks of flower so i didn't put it in my blueberry hash plants which are 8 weekers but i gave it to everything else.
Good luck.

Lettuce Roll

Lettuce Roll

I'm curious also. I'll post my results with whiteflies if you keep me updated about you Borg issue. I'm getting ready to enter mite season and I am tired of the war

Latest posts

Top Bottom