Any and all DIY experiments and projects welcome here to share

• Thread starter Gtglicky3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

So I live in the boonies and don’t have a mail box and live far back on a sand road so I can’t get FedEx or UPS I tried so everything goes to a PO Box which It’s hard to get fertilizer and stuff of that nature delivered to so most things I order through various stores. I also like to experiment and do DIY stuff. And since I can’t find anywhere to get it This is my attempt to make homemade STS spray I filed off flakes from a Silver bar and dissolved them in Peracetic acid then diluted it with water and grew a lanky female plant with the sole purpose of trying the spray on im on. I’ve sprayed it 3 times a day for 2 day so far and have not had any leaf burn or bad results as of yet but will post any failures or wins that may come in the next few weeks.

Any and all diy experiments and projects welcome here to share
Any and all diy experiments and projects welcome here to share 2
Any and all diy experiments and projects welcome here to share 3
Last edited:
Z

Zill

Yup, I thought something with the salts. That heavy metal has all sorts of actions. Good luck.

Is it cheaper to buy feminized seeds?

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Yup, I thought something with the salts. That heavy metal has all sorts of actions. Good luck.

Is it cheaper to buy feminized seeds?
I already had all that stuff at home so it didn’t cost me anything. And why buy it if I can make it. Then I would have Fem seeds to give to friends and trade with people or sell.

Top Bottom