Any DIY info on building tables for 4x8 trays??? Please :)

• Thread starter Baby Beth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
You could fiberglass the insides pretty easy would not need to look great but 100% waterproof and will last a decade.
how would that effect nutrient build up and ph liquid to the fiberglass?

Weedwhacke421

Weedwhacke421

Here is my watering table.
Well, I changed my mine and made a greenhouse instead. I am actually going to mount wheels on it so I can roll it from my garage when it is cold outside during the winter to my concrete driveway when it warms up. I feel this will give me the option to use both lights and sunlight. I have never seen anyone do this on here, but I could be wrong. I used wood for the main base but PVC pipe for everything else to make it easier to move around. The top I used Velcro so I can roll it down or take it off when it is outside. It is 4X8 and at least 9ft tall. my lights that I have for inside are two 1000watts HPS and I can throw in there if I need to 4 LED lights as well. I would like to hear from everyone what they think. Here are a few pictures of what I have so far. It is not finished yet and by no means am I a carpenter. I did seal it with a very thick rubber sealant after I caulked all the seams, and I will lay a cheap piece of clear plastic down so I can just roll it out and throw it away for a quick clean up after each grow. These are the steps of the build. The whole thing ran me around $170.

DSCN0986
DSCN0991
DSCN0992
DSCN0996
DSCN0995
DSCN0922

Latest posts

Top Bottom