Any Experiences Good Or Bad With Hso Fem Seeds?

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

I'm thinking of buying a few single fem seeds from Humbolt Seed Org, Blue Dream, Purple Trainwreck, Green Crack, Sour Blueberry, Pineapple Skunk and their Chemdog. I may grow just a few of each for shits and giggles.

Anyone have experience growing these strains or other HSO's?

J

jeff1962

I grew thier bubba and it was decent not worth being a keeper but id give the pheno I had was 7 on potency...I ran it three times before I chunked it

north knect

north knect

A fellow farmer grew some green crack from them and gave me a nice bag..was very decent without a doubt man..he got it tested at 19.3%thc..even after a 2 month cure still looked as green as kryptonite lol :D

Tnelz

Tnelz

A few years ago I was buying their stuff all the time. No complaints. Nice strains and u can find some real nice phenos. I had a sour blueberry from them that was special. Just got rid of it 3 months or so ago. One of the best plants I've ever had. So grab ur self some and u won't be disappointed. For the record u can also find some better genetics here and a few other places. If price is an issue though u can do a lot worse than hso. Good luck.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I am not an expert, but I have read 5 posts in this thread......just playing.

I have grown out the Blue Dream several years back, and it ended up quite nice and had extreme vigor. Only popped a pack and grew out two females to finished flowers, so my experience is limited.

Top Bottom