Any Girl Scout Cookie Info Plz?

• Thread starter kbellfoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm about to decide which if my seeds to start this week. Iv got some fem GSC seeds and I did read on here somewhere that they are good for mainlining. This will be my second grow and I'm a bit nervous of this strain as I also read it's a bit fragile. I can't find the relevant comment. It was on a random post somewhere. Iv made so many mistakes on my first grow and I don't wanna waste the seeds....I'd rather hold on to em for a while till I get more experience. My other choices are Amnesia Lemon and One to One. The One to One I can't find info on anywhere really. It was a free seed when I bought my others. Any info appreciated. Iv also looked at the incredible bulk seeds.

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

I'm not extremely knowledged on anything but I do recall hearing that during production of the final cut of gsc a strain went out that produced some seeds and several seed banks took advantage of it and started selling gsc seeds. Problem being is they aren't the final and true cut of the strain so they're not as stable and don't have the exact amazing traits of the strain... I'm drawing a blank on which seed bank created the strain and sells the actual finished cut but I know it's out of Bay Area... Really not much info answering your questions but just some interesting details about the strain itself

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I read about that on here awhile ago. I'm in the UK and I buy from a UK seed bank.The seeds I got are from a seed breeder called BCBD. Iv never had seeds off them before. Mine are usually from Serious seeds. The info on the site I bought them from said only yields about 2oz a plant. It's the taste I'm interested in so I don't care if that's true really as these are just for lil ol me lol. Thanks for your reply.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Screenshot 2015 08 21 14 22 52

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Yeah I just did some more google research on it and honestly the possibility of it being the real deal cut is pretty slim especially due to your location... Doesn't mean you won't have fire with what you're looking for. I'm not sure the ruling on linking to another website is even if not a forum but if you google real Girl Scout cookie strain there's a pretty interesting piece about it on the most popular cannabis magazines website... The write up also gives some info on growing techniques the strain prefers which may answer some of your questions... Sorry I couldn't be of much help for you. Best of luck and hope ya get dat fire

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Ah that's brill thank u so much. I did Google but didn't get much up. Mind u I ain't no computer ace lol. I don't even know HOW to post a link on here ffs. I just might do a grow diary on them then even if just for me :)

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

Grow diary is an excellent idea... I'm extremely new to posting on the site and just started a diary and honestly wish I had started it much earlier at the beginning of things not only for the advice the amazing farmers here have to offer but just for the simple fact of helping myself have a detailed journal of my grow to trace back any issues or success I may have done in the past but got high and forgot about lol... Happy farming homie!

F

FooDoo

I grew a gsc freebie from bcbd , was some decent smoke but literally looked NOTHING like the real gsc. I've heard only the worst things about BCBD. I grew their green crack as well that turned out decent smoke but nothing like the real deal.

I just got a pack of gsc s1 from the admin logic here on the bay because I heard its the closest thing to the original and all the breeding done was top notch.

H

happy b

From wat iv seen of gsc (which admittedly aint alot) and what iv seen of bcbd gsc bcbd isnt legit cookies but very few are.i saw a grow done buy a fellow member but not on here and the buds were huge and anyone whos grown a legit gsc even if its seeds from a legit gsc and not the cut,if its pure gsc like s1 the yeilds are terrible.a bit of a put off for people like myself who only have a small area to grow in and need to maximise yeilds.but just coz a strain may or may not be legit doesnt mean its not a great strain.

Shamus

Shamus

BCBD stole pictures from ic mag ers to use in high times to promote their GSC seeds... if you had cookies why would u have to steal someones picture? i havent heard the bst things about those seeds you have.. grow the amnesia lemon man

anyways even if it was cookies, i wouldnt grow them for your first time around.. GSC is kinda a picky bitch

good luck man

also cookies was bred by deez nuts

H

happy b

BCBD stole pictures from ic mag ers to use in high times to promote their GSC seeds... if you had cookies why would u have to steal someones picture? i havent heard the bst things about those seeds you have.. grow the amnesia lemon man

anyways even if it was cookies, i wouldnt grow them for your first time around.. GSC is kinda a picky bitch

good luck man

also cookies was bred by deez nuts
Agreed about gsc being picky.
and i wouldnt bother with mainlining and topping and all that jazz until you have a few grows under your belt.take clones to practice stuff like that on,dont use your seeds as alot of good seeds can be pretty expensive.clones are free!

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I think I will pop just the one as I'm really interested now I know it isn't a legit or should I say the real deal. I will do the amnesia. it's a haze kind and I love haze. I feel well ripped off now as these were not cheap to buy!!! Well live and learn. Thanks for the info :)

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I see what u mean happy b I mainlined my very first white Russians. It was so easy i did a post on here about it but then they were all male :wideyed: i was gutted and i cant find any fem WR seeds anywhere as id love to try it again with that strain. I deffo won't try mainlining the 1 GSC I'm gonna try. Thanks for the input.

Shamus

Shamus

no probs.. stay up man.. sorry about BCBD being douche bags.. alot of people were ripped off

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm about to decide which if my seeds to start this week. Iv got some fem GSC seeds and I did read on here somewhere that they are good for mainlining. This will be my second grow and I'm a bit nervous of this strain as I also read it's a bit fragile. I can't find the relevant comment. It was on a random post somewhere. Iv made so many mistakes on my first grow and I don't wanna waste the seeds....I'd rather hold on to em for a while till I get more experience. My other choices are Amnesia Lemon and One to One. The One to One I can't find info on anywhere really. It was a free seed when I bought my others. Any info appreciated. Iv also looked at the incredible bulk seeds.
The likely hood of you having the real GSC is about like your chance at winning the lottery, that is unless you know somemeone in the original crews inner circle.

Here is the info I found on the one to one strain.

Named for its equal balance of THC and CBD, One to One by CBD Seeds is a stabilized hybrid bred from Amnesia Haze and a high-CBD landrace strain. Its nuanced citrus notes come out strong from the first opening of the jar until the final exhale. With effects that embrace both the mind and body, One to One delivers blissful relaxation that encourages a positive mood. One to One finishes its flowering cycle after 8 to 9 weeks, or in September for outdoor gardens.

Peace

Power OG

Power OG

I read about that on here awhile ago. I'm in the UK and I buy from a UK seed bank.The seeds I got are from a seed breeder called BCBD. Iv never had seeds off them before. Mine are usually from Serious seeds. The info on the site I bought them from said only yields about 2oz a plant. It's the taste I'm interested in so I don't care if that's true really as these are just for lil ol me lol. Thanks for your reply.
Ok so I can promise you that bcbd GSC is in no way related to the true GSC made by cookie family. If you want any info on the bcbd vac go to urban growers channel on YouTube aka Remo's channel he grew this and bubbleman took pics of trichs. Ok looking herb but definitely no relation to true GSC.
Respect

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Iv got just the 1 one to one seed. Thanks for that info. I couldn't find much about them. If it's good I will buy more. This one seed was free so a bonus if it's good. Iv read the info that atom 420 kid put on. So ye deffo not real lol. It's prob gonna be similar to the amnesia lemon??

Power OG

Power OG

Ok so the only person I know who has grown those out was Remo and you can check his grows out on urban growers YouTube channel. Its definitely not the real cookies as you were already informed. Remo had some big yielding beautiful plants but nothing cookie about them.
Here a pic of my GSC forum cut in bloom.
Screenshot 2015 08 21 10 38 23
Screenshot 2015 08 21 10 38 42
Respect

Top Bottom