• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Here a better pic
20150821 110848

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Wow yes that's what I was expecting. When I put some pics of the one I'm doing on (if I don't kill it) be great to compare. Altho I know mine won't be a patch on that. It was pics like this that made me want it.

Power OG

Power OG

Wow yes that's what I was expecting. When I put some pics of the one I'm doing on (if I don't kill it) be great to compare. Altho I know mine won't be a patch on that. It was pics like this that made me want it.
Like i said if you want to see what yours will look like checkout Remo's YouTube channel Urban Grower. If you want a real cookies order here through devine genetics he used the forum cut in his crosses. Unfortunately bcbd bud are shitty for this, making $ off the name. I will say remo found some awesome plants but nothing cookies looking at all but some really good plants.
Respect

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I found it and I'm gonna watch it later when iv tended my ladies and got a spliff made. Looks like there's a lot if his vids for me to watch. Thanks for sharing that. Normally I just put cannabis grow in the search and just watch random stuff lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom