Any good recipes for my butter?

• Thread starter Newbgrower1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Hey guys I just tested my butter machine and got 3 1/2 sticks of canna butter. I made some chocolates already and am planning on making cookies but any other recipes you guys want to share would be fun to check out. Thanks in advance.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hey guys I just tested my butter machine and got 3 1/2 sticks of canna butter. I made some chocolates already and am planning on making cookies but any other recipes you guys want to share would be fun to check out. Thanks in advance.
Anything that calls for butter man. Ive put it in my rice and corn. Ive buttered toast with it, butter is so versatile, it doesnt have to be a specific cannabis recipe to use cannabutter.

Reactions: TSD
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Which one did you get? Some of the butter machines I've seen you can substitute oils if you want to infuse oils like vegetabe oil or coconut oil.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Which one did you get? Some of the butter machines I've seen you can substitute oils if you want to infuse oils like vegetabe oil or coconut oil.
It can do butter oils or tinctures and it decarbs it first too it’s pretty simple. Hardest part is clarifying the butter. I think it’s an alpha 420 the smaller one.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Anything that calls for butter man. Ive put it in my rice and corn. Ive buttered toast with it, butter is so versatile, it doesnt have to be a specific cannabis recipe to use cannabutter.
Yea I made pasta the other day and put some on lol I’m just looking for anyone’s secret recipes. Lol I like cookbooks lol and figured we can start one for canna butter recipes.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

It can do butter oils or tinctures and it decarbs it first too it’s pretty simple. Hardest part is clarifying the butter. I think it’s an alpha 420 the smaller one.
It looks like the smaller one is the whip and not the oven. Pretty cool! Have fun!!!!

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

tobh

tobh

Supporter
my lady made some rice pilaf with our medicated coconut oil. shit fucked my world up for two days after lol great delivery of the medicine though.

D

dean1963

my lady made some rice pilaf with our medicated coconut oil. shit fucked my world up for two days after lol great delivery of the medicine though.
holy shit 2 days!!
i'm a absolute lightweight went it comes to pot and when i eat my brownies i'm dumber than a stick the next day.
2 days... wow
or do you mean you eat it for 2 days str8? lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
holy shit 2 days!!
i'm a absolute lightweight went it comes to pot and when i eat my brownies i'm dumber than a stick the next day.
2 days... wow
or do you mean you eat it for 2 days str8? lol
it was a side for dinner. she replaced what the recipe called for with medicated oil -- upon my drunken, pain killer induced advice -- and well... my world was fucked from about 45 minutes after dinner through the next two days.

The oil we make is very, very potent as I make it for medical patients that see almost no benefit from the dispensary offerings (MS, RA, OA, cancer). IIRC based on my spitball math, it's something like 250mg THC per tablespoon, so it's not your average medicated oil/butter. I give this shit out with a disclaimer that tells the consumer to be very very cautious as my patients tend to use it topically, but if someone wants to cook with it they can. Topically it won't wreck your world, if eaten... one must be very mindful of portioning lest they end up like I did lol

tbh, i don't smoke or eat cannabis, most the time it gives me massive panic attacks. that night my back had me in a bad place, though, and mama came through trying to help in some kind of way. my tolerance is zero, whereas she woke up the next day and didn't smoke at all throughout the day because she was adequately stoned until late evening. I thought I'd found a new, very uncomfortable side effect in my pain med, then she reminded me of the medicated pilaf.

D

dean1963

so if applied as a salve canna butter won't mess you up?
i don't like the head stone part but would love the pain relief part

freezeland2

freezeland2

You like buttered popcorn?

TSD

TSD

so if applied as a salve canna butter won't mess you up?
i don't like the head stone part but would love the pain relief part
It will if you really slather it on, but it's more of just a chill feeling than being high. I make a balm with canna coconut oil, beeswax and a bunch of different essential oils that have pain reliving or anti inflammatory properties, lavender, peppermint, geranium, bergamot, eucalyptus, clove... I might be forgetting a couple... but it works surprisingly well on sore muscles and even helps inflammation pain from say arthritis.

Top Bottom