Any haze fiends?

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

I love a good haze, so far my favorite to grow have been Somas Amnesia Haze, MNS Mango Haze, and MNS Super Silver Haze. I'm planning on getting those sssdh up on the bay and I'm trying to grab some Hazey Jones. Hoping they pop up somewhere on the web. I've seen it recently.

Whats everyone else's favorite haze?

U

unthing

Hi

I only have experience with neville's haze and neville's haze x mango regarding haze-crosses, both of them are very good. Sssdh sure sounds interesting, but atm I think I'll keep the neville's haze x mango around for now.

Edit: Now that I remembered..johnny blaze (neville's haze x blueberry) is another haze containing cross I'd like to try at some point.

H

haze89

I actually really wanna grab those nev x mango. Sounds like my kind of cross.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Im running Nevilles haze and Shantis SSH and Im looking at critical haze next..
peace

H

haze89

I don't really mind the wait. Its always worth it at the end.

winta

winta

i love ssh, mango haze and nyc haze aka piff those are my favorite hazes

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

MNS- mango and ssh. Solid hazes. For daytime light medicating, Sour Grape Haze. True Grit flowered some Hazey Jones that looked absolutely killer, and is currently logging an SSSDH grow worth checking out. I am a haze freak; sadly, around here, it's grow your own or go without. Peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Haze is where it is at,

Currently running

MNS ASH
MNS Afghan Haze
MNS SSH
MNS Nevs
Rez SSSDH
Rez SSH x Chemdog D IBL
Afghan Haze x LA CON
Pursang 4
Pursang 9
Pineapple x Pursang

And a few more in the veg room ready for next run. SSH is probably my favorite haze atm, with nevils being extra special but not for all day smoking.

H

haze89

i think i might try and do a haze any suggestions?
yooooo dude, Ill hit you up in a pm about this shit later, but incase anyone else is not as familiar and are looking for suggestions all I can say is check out Mr.Nice Seed Bank. I'm sure most of you will be familiar with the name. When it comes to hazes Mr.Nice is the originator of some of the most sought out haze strains around (Super Silver Haze, Neville's Haze, Mango Haze) Although Soma has his Amnesia Haze, which is KILLLLLLLER. Some of my favorite smoke ever. Topdawg has some Nigerian Haze I really wanna grab too.

Haze is where it is at,

Currently running

MNS ASH
MNS Afghan Haze
MNS SSH
MNS Nevs
Rez SSSDH
Rez SSH x Chemdog D IBL
Afghan Haze x LA CON
Pursang 4
Pursang 9
Pineapple x Pursang

And a few more in the veg room ready for next run. SSH is probably my favorite haze atm, with nevils being extra special but not for all day smoking.

God damn dude. You've got a fuckin sick line up there. I agree with you about ssh, definitely my favorite. That Afgan haze is gonna be nice too dude. I think I still have some of those beans somewhere. I've never had the chance to sample or even really see any Pursang or its x's. Hows your experience been with it? I've seen the beans around, if it's good I'll def grab some.

H

HowardHunt

Does anyone have an opinion on the Tom Hill Haze seeds? I had heard some good things but am hesitant to jump on a haze until I know it's the right one.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
tomhill haze

is a pure haze line tom maintained for maybe 12 yrs now via posi via sams

known to express purple in the population

i suggest you do som research at tomhill forums on ic

I had heard some good things but am hesitant to jump on a haze until I know it's the right one.

haze is my fav smoke of alltime id suggest you check mns hybrids specifcally neville haze

nothin to be hesistant about unless your in a rush to harvest , patience is a virtue wen it comes to haze n her hybrids

doo ya reasearch

1luvbigherb

H

haze89

Does anyone have an opinion on the Tom Hill Haze seeds? I had heard some good things but am hesitant to jump on a haze until I know it's the right one.

Hey man, tom hills haze is derived from THE orginial haze seed stock. Its GREATTTTTT stuff, and 100% haze but like big herb says, check out some hybrids first to wet your feet. Mr.Nice is the best seed bank to go to for some legit mind fuck haze's. I almost always tell first time haze growers to go for mr.nice Super Silver Haze, it's a 3/4 haze, SUPER potent, very very tasty, and a great yielder. Really though any haze from mr.nice is worth your money. Just don't get Neville's just yet. It's one of the best haze's around but it's for slightly more advanced haze growers. Although if you're a seasoned enough grower in general, you would def be able to tackle it. I love that plant. Get ready to really get to know these plants man. You'll be spending a lot of time with them before the chop. have fun.

R

Rootstyle

got 6 nh phenos im working with from old stock, all of em are smelling like some haze spice in veg...lovin it

H

haze89

got 6 nh phenos im working with from old stock, all of em are smelling like some haze spice in veg...lovin it

I know that smell very well man. Very jealous. Some of the best smoke I've ever had. Grown fully organic, there's close to nothing that can beat that taste and smell. I'm gonna pop some nev and somas amnesia and do a X'ing for my own personal stash. Maybe freebies here if any one wanted any.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
shit herbalizor u dont joke with the haze bro! i never grown no haze or haze crosses but i have a few so that soon be over. SSH f3, SSSDH (ojd), SLH, MIRRE to say the truth and a bit anxious about this grow hehe, i want to learn more about those strain befor i run them.

M

mr. haze420

Hey man, tom hills haze is derived from THE orginial haze seed stock. Its GREATTTTTT stuff, and 100% haze but like big herb says, check out some hybrids first to wet your feet. Mr.Nice is the best seed bank to go to for some legit mind fuck haze's. I almost always tell first time haze growers to go for mr.nice Super Silver Haze, it's a 3/4 haze, SUPER potent, very very tasty, and a great yielder. Really though any haze from mr.nice is worth your money. Just don't get Neville's just yet. It's one of the best haze's around but it's for slightly more advanced haze growers. Although if you're a seasoned enough grower in general, you would def be able to tackle it. I love that plant. Get ready to really get to know these plants man. You'll be spending a lot of time with them before the chop. have fun.

the ssh is 50% haze, the nevils haze is 3/4 haze

Latest posts

Top Bottom