Any haze fiends?

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frogeye

neviles,sssdh,afghan haze,and congo mr nice has great gear but every1 sleeps on ace seeds they really have a variety of sativas and hazes i just picked up some golden tiger and green haze im stoked

R

radical farmer

Oh man, I'm a real haze fiend! I always love a great haze. The only ones that I've grown out were all GHS SSH & Arjan's Haze. Both really good hazes, but nothing like the originals. I just love the piney lemon scents. I'm currently growing out TGA Jack The Ripper, which sub claims is one of the best 8-9 week true sativa haze hybrids.

H

haze89

Oh man, I'm a real haze fiend! I always love a great haze. The only ones that I've grown out were all GHS SSH & Arjan's Haze. Both really good hazes, but nothing like the originals. I just love the piney lemon scents. I'm currently growing out TGA Jack The Ripper, which sub claims is one of the best 8-9 week true sativa haze hybrids.

JTR is a great smoke man. I personally won't touch greenhouse, I say go with MNS for your next haze. For Original Haze I go with Tom Hill.

R

radical farmer

Yeah, I wouldn't touch anything by GHS now either. This was back when I had very limited space and first got growing. Just got a mixed fem pack. There's waaaay to much fire around to fuck with amsterdam genetics! What is MNS? I'm always looking for a great haze to add to my collection.

H

haze89

Yeah, I wouldn't touch anything by GHS now either. This was back when I had very limited space and first got growing. Just got a mixed fem pack. There's waaaay to much fire around to fuck with amsterdam genetics! What is MNS? I'm always looking for a great haze to add to my collection.

Mr.Nice Seedbank. Arjan from green house's old partner and better half. One of the only commercial amdam breeders I have respect for and I'm sure you'll find the same holds true with most of the farm. Shanti of MNS has been KILLLLLIN the haze game for quite some time now.

M

multistrain_it

i'm glad to hear to so many positive reports on JTR because i'm running one JCII plant from seed right now but its all indica.

as for Hazes, the best smoke i had in the dam was Amnesia Haze in the Bluebird. it tasted 8.5/10 and 10/10 potency IMHO; they said they've been getting it regular for a few years so i recommend it.

i'm also running one MNS SSH, OJD Shark Haze, Amnesia Haze, and a hazey Kali Mist and Panama to fill my Haze appetite. the only one i've grown before is the Kali Mist and its from clone so i know its bomb.

i'm thinking between my MNS, OJD, Soma and Simon i'll be set but if i had to choose one it would MNS hands down for hazes.

H

haze89

i'm glad to hear to so many positive reports on JTR because i'm running one JCII plant from seed right now but its all indica.

as for Hazes, the best smoke i had in the dam was Amnesia Haze in the Bluebird. it tasted 8.5/10 and 10/10 potency IMHO; they said they've been getting it regular for a few years so i recommend it.

i'm also running one MNS SSH, OJD Shark Haze, Amnesia Haze, and a hazey Kali Mist and Panama to fill my Haze appetite. the only one i've grown before is the Kali Mist and its from clone so i know its bomb.

i'm thinking between my MNS, OJD, Soma and Simon i'll be set but if i had to choose one it would MNS hands down for hazes.

I wanted to try OJD's Shark Haze. I know his SSSDH is ILLLL.

Z

zoochory

TGA Jack The Ripper, which sub claims is one of the best 8-9 week true sativa haze hybrids.
JTR aint nothing like a haze dude, not even close. It's tasty lemony smoke, but not a haze. It dont have a sativa high either imo.

Most of the so called hazes available is less than 50% haze. Most of them are 25% or less.

R

radical farmer

JTR aint nothing like a haze dude, not even close. It's tasty lemony smoke, but not a haze. It dont have a sativa high either imo.

Most of the so called hazes available is less than 50% haze. Most of them are 25% or less.

Hrmm.. looking at the cross for JTR and the sativa/indica "percentage" for it, it seems like it could be a haze hybrid.
It is 70/30 sativa/indica with the parentage being Pluton x Purple Haze x Lambs Bread x NL x Jack Herer x Romulan x Cindy 99 BCGA. Thats 4 hazes just in the cross, so it could possibly be a leaning haze hybrid. Never smoked it or anything, just going by what sub claims and the linage.

H

HazemannHå

Hrmm.. looking at the cross for JTR and the sativa/indica "percentage" for it, it seems like it could be a haze hybrid.
It is 70/30 sativa/indica with the parentage being Pluton x Purple Haze x Lambs Bread x NL x Jack Herer x Romulan x Cindy 99 BCGA. Thats 4 hazes just in the cross, so it could possibly be a leaning haze hybrid. Never smoked it or anything, just going by what sub claims and the linage.

Well, zoochory grew a pack and didn't find anything hazy in it. I sampled these plantes as well, and I was not impressed.

"Cannabis math" rarely adds up.

R

radical farmer

So what do you say is a good haze, hazemann? I'm always looking for good ones.

H

HazemannHå

So what do you say is a good haze, hazemann? I'm always looking for good ones.

To be honest, I haven't smoked a lot of other peoples hazes for the last 5 years.

What I do know, is that it is incredibly difficult to make a stable, fast and hazy strain.

Z

zoeronerer

the citrus haze from top dawg is top shelf.... tangerine flavors in veg ...

i have them here in hawaii and they are growing in 3 hours of rain everynight with no mold what so ever..... solid cross ... i believe its (tangerine haze x o-haze)...

good job jj and crew.... i also have some maku'u haze from puna makes football sized buds but very loose again will grow in the rain with pods the size of pea's .... making a bunch of f1's and f2's i will try and send some freebies in if they are needed .... but i must say try any top dawg haze really stoked on their work........

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd love to catch some top dawg gear. Not holding my breath though.

R

radical farmer

True, Fred. I would love to get a hold of some top dawg gear, espically now that I know that he has these haze crosses, I'm gonna be all over them!

sour power

sour power

make sure you guys get nigerian t haze.i have her in veg and i can tell from her healthy structure that she will show all kids of love.

Top Bottom