Any help?

• Thread starter Imastonerbub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Imastonerbub

This will be my first year growin. Does anyone have any advise on plant hiding and best places to grow w/o gettin busted or plants stolen. How big of a hole an how many plants is to many. Whats the best growin medium.

Mogrow

Mogrow

welcome to the outdoor section holmes.
read through the threads on outdoor growing, you'll get an idea what it takes to pull off an outdoor crop.
u can do it ..
peace mogrow

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

It depends on your location, try to find a secluded area where nobody travels through, but has alot of sunlight. I think an amended soil is the best medium for outdoor grows. Do plenty of research and good luck.

beckteck

beckteck

I agree with lex, look for seclusion with southern exposure, the more southern sun the better, ideally full sun in the morning and evening and filtered sun during the hottest parts of the day. If you're set on this year bagged soil might be best, Ocean Forest with coco and pearlite is what I use. Generally the bigger the hole in clay or hard soil the better for the roots. If you can dig holes that allow for 4-8" of space all around your transplanted root ball it will give the baby space to grow roots in a nice medium. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom