Any idea what is wrong with my plants?

• Thread starter sandc4fun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sandc4fun

sandc4fun

hey so what’s going on?
Just watching them do their thing. We fed them and since then they have gone through 2 more watering with just good PH 6.4 water. Definitely time for some more nutes tomorrow. Maybe we should have fed them this last time instead of just water. The buds seem to be thickening up, filling in and getting frosty. Medium Back is definitely developing behind Stubby and Large. We still don't have much for amber trich's but we are watching for them.
IMG 0826

This is the top on Large.

IMG 0824
IMG 0822
IMG 0821
IMG 0820
IMG 0819
IMG 0818
sandc4fun

sandc4fun

I thought I was supposed to have them on a schedule, nutes, water, water, nutes... just my inexperience and fear of screwing it up! I have learned soooo much on this grow. There are so many thing I will do differently next time.

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

Update! Need some guidance.

This is Stubby... we are seeing a fair amount of amber (pictures below). If I had to put a number on it I would say 10 - 15% amber. Our fan leaves are all turning on her. The other two do not seem to be as far along. Large still has overall green leaves and some white pistils. Medium back is somewhere between the two.

So my question is, is it time to cut Stubby?

IMG 0843
IMG 0844
IMG 0845
IMG 0838
IMG 0839
IMG 0840
IMG 0841
IMG 0842
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Update! Need some guidance.

This is Stubby... we are seeing a fair amount of amber (pictures below). If I had to put a number on it I would say 10 - 15% amber. Our fan leaves are all turning on her. The other two do not seem to be as far along. Large still has overall green leaves and some white pistils. Medium back is somewhere between the two.

So my question is, is it time to cut Stubby?
a week or two left for her.. looks awesome!
seriously great job!
see i would feed right till the end, but you don’t have to either as already mentioned, it’s a debate to feed till the end or just water/flush..
maybe looked it up and decide for yourself..
but you did it!!!😁

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
a week or two left for her.. looks awesome!
seriously great job!
see i would feed right till the end, but you don’t have to either as already mentioned, it’s a debate to feed till the end or just water/flush..
maybe looked it up and decide for yourself..
but you did it!!!😁
Great advice from all to get the grower viable gas.
I wouldn’t flush. Just water normal. No food would be my play but either way. 👊

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thanks for all the help. We will take pic's before chopping and wet weight and dry... lol I have read just about everything I can find on drying and curing.
we’re all here till the end!
can’t wait for the next one!😁

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

Ugh, went to check on the girls tonight and found "balls". I checked all of my plants and took all of them off that I found. When I popped one open (after I took it off) there seemed to be a little tiny black spec. This has been a crazy week and one day I thought I turned the lights off, but I didn't. What the heck do I do now? We are so close!

ArrEll

ArrEll

Ugh, went to check on the girls tonight and found "balls". I checked all of my plants and took all of them off that I found. When I popped one open (after I took it off) there seemed to be a little tiny black spec. This has been a crazy week and one day I thought I turned the lights off, but I didn't. What the heck do I do now? We are so close!
Up til now, I was growing Autos. Just started two Photos, so I am not sure. But I would just keep after it, thumbnailing-off any new ones that form. Hope for the best. I thought one of my last plants was growing Balls, but finally it sprouted Foxtails, pointed downward. It wasn't what I thought it was.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Post a pic of the suspect balls!
Gunna let it ride for a bit more regardless.

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

I freaked and pull em off! If I find anymore tomorrow I will take a picture of them.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I freaked and pull em off! If I find anymore tomorrow I will take a picture of them.
Probably just plucking off swollen calyx.
little black spec is ungerminated seed most likely.
don’t stress. Getting close.

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

Took some good pictures today of the girls. They are at the point that we see a fair amount of amber on them, Not really seeing any clear trich's any longer. Were going to start the dark (24-48 hours) period before we chop them tomorrow. That will put us Tuesday night to Wednesday morning for chop and the start of our drying time.

IMG 0873
IMG 0875
IMG 0874
IMG 0876
IMG 0878
IMG 0877
IMG 0870
IMG 0871
IMG 0872
IMG 0879

Latest posts

Top Bottom