Any idea what is wrong with my plants?

• Thread starter sandc4fun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Too hot drop water/nutes ph to 6.5 the highest I ever run soil is 7 and definitely get some bigger pots or feed about 2x as much would be my guess like a morning and evening rotation but if they are autos I know zero about them fixing to run my maiden voyage of those in a smaller tent just to see what's up. If you dont transplant to bigger pots I'd up the feedings even if its a one nutes one watering schedule looks good overall to me though. Fabric pots with elevators will really help is also another suggestion.

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

Update...
All the girls needed water today. So, we watered them and gave them flowing nutes. 1/2 dose of Tiger Bloom and 1/4 dose of Grow Big. Hopefully that will help the girls really kick it in!

Stat's:
Large - 16 1/2" tall
Stubby - 17 1/2" tall
Medium Back - 14" tall

It has been fun watching them grow and seeing all the changes. Hard to believe our strongest plant (medium back) is now our smallest with the least flowers. Large, which we really thought would die actually has the most flowers and stubby, well she is coming into her own and has a fair amount of flowers.

We will get a big harvest, probably not. But we have learned so much and all of you have help tremendously. So a huge thank you.

Until another update, thank you all!

IMG 0762
IMG 0761
IMG 0760
IMG 0759
IMG 0758
IMG 0757
PK1

PK1

Supporter
There we go, she is coming back. Well done!
One thing i would do is open the branches up and maybe bend the top cola just so everything under it gets more light

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
One thing i would do is open the branches up and maybe bend the top cola just so everything under it gets more light
that might be a little advanced at the moment,.. maybe add side lighting, if you feel like it..

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

Hmmm... Since I am a complete newbee..... what do you mean by open the branches up. I get bend the top cola. Do you think that is safe at almost 6 weeks on a Lowryder Auto?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hmmm... Since I am a complete newbee..... what do you mean by open the branches up. I get bend the top cola. Do you think that is safe at almost 6 weeks on a Lowryder Auto?
just let her finish on her own, if you want add some side lighting..

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

Okay, understood. I do have some small LED's that we can look at putting more to the sides.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Okay, understood. I do have some small LED's that we can look at putting more to the sides.
ok should be good now.. they are healthier..
if you don’t like it you can remove it..

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

Update. The girls are 6 weeks old!

Stat's
Large - 17 1/2" - she has some nice flowers
Stubby - 19" - She is really looking good with the flowering
Med Back - 15 1/2" - She has a few flowers

I didn't take top pictures this time, I tried to take more of a side picture so you could see their flowers. They were fed on the 19th, today was their second straight PH 6.4 watering, so they will need more nutes next time which will be around 1/25. Our run off (what little we get) is testing at PH 7.0. The last time we used 1/2 dose of Tiger bloom and 1/4 dose of Grow Big. They seemed to do okay with that, no burn or adverse reactions. Should we do the same, up it, go with Tiger Bloom and the Big Bloom? Their water intake has increased slightly, but they seem happy on the every other day schedule.

As always, thanks for the feedback and help.

IMG 0774
IMG 0773
IMG 0772
IMG 0771
IMG 0770
IMG 0769
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Update. The girls are 6 weeks old!

Stat's
Large - 17 1/2" - she has some nice flowers
Stubby - 19" - She is really looking good with the flowering
Med Back - 15 1/2" - She has a few flowers

I didn't take top pictures this time, I tried to take more of a side picture so you could see their flowers. They were fed on the 19th, today was their second straight PH 6.4 watering, so they will need more nutes next time which will be around 1/25. Our run off (what little we get) is testing at PH 7.0. The last time we used 1/2 dose of Tiger bloom and 1/4 dose of Grow Big. They seemed to do okay with that, no burn or adverse reactions. Should we do the same, up it, go with Tiger Bloom and the Big Bloom? Their water intake has increased slightly, but they seem happy on the every other day schedule.

As always, thanks for the feedback and help.
hey! they’re still alive, haha i’m kidding, i’m impressed, your kinda in a way doing a solo cup challenge! haha..
looks good maybe the one with the leaves in a slight droop is because the soil is still a little wet, maybe at the bottom?.. keep the same feeding routine., unless told otherwise as i haven’t used those nor have i looked them up..
good job! seriously for what your working with..

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

Hahaha! They can't possibly still be wet. They are lighter than the empty pot! We have been pushing it to just before they are under watered and completely droopy... call me chicken shit! Ha!

Will do on the schedule. Hoping Mr. G chimes in as he is the one that recommended the amount of nutes we used last time. Now I have to figure out how much bigger those flowers / buds are gonna get. Since it is all new to me, I guess I am super excited we have even gotten this far!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I dont know those nutes but I think its early to cut the nitrogen that much. Im kinda thinking half grow big and bloom and drop tiger bloom but again I have not used these nutes.

Not sure I would go bone dry with a mix of synthetic and organic nutes but just tossing some thoughts out here for ya.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Most nutrients come with an schedule chart. Maybe google for it if you don't have it

sandc4fun

sandc4fun

Hi all...

Here is our update for today.

Large - She has grown a little, but her buds seem to be filling out a little. Got our jewelry loops and are trying to get used to what were seeing. lol We are a little concerned about this girl as her leaves are lighter green than the others. She was fed yesterday with 1/2 dose Tiger Bloom and 1/2 dose of Big Bloom. I am going to look at the deficiencies chart to see if I can figure out what is wrong. I did take a couple of close ups of her buds for your viewing pleasure.

Stubby - She has also grown another 1/2", her buds are thickening. She is looking pretty good. I took some close ups of her buds so you could see. Watered with PH 6.4

Medium Back - She has also grown 1/2". I was so worried that she wasn't really going to flower, but apparently she was just a late bloomer as she now has flowers all over. So, just guessing she will harvest after the other two. Watered with PH 6.4

Overall, this has been really interesting and we keep learning more and more every week.

IMG 0783
IMG 0782
IMG 0780
IMG 0779
IMG 0778
IMG 0777
IMG 0776
IMG 0775
Top Bottom