Any idea what wrong with my plant

• Thread starter Refferru
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Refferru

Refferru

Leafs are curling and I have a calyxes already in veg is this normal it has a orange hair with the little green ball inside

Any idea what wrong with my plant
Any idea what wrong with my plant 2
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Medium - dirt, coco?
Watering schedule?
RH and temps?
Feeding schedule?
PPM/pH ?

At first glance it's hard to say but it looks like overwatering and/or pH issues, and hard to tell this early but that looks like the start of a male flower/hermaphrodite perhaps from shock.

Refferru

Refferru

so it's selfpollinating do I have to toss this plant will it give the rest seeds not even seeds those fucking little green immature seeds that are soft I have another grow tent with 4 plant full of calyxes with immature green tiny soft seedy things that grow black when they mature HELPPPPPP!!

Refferru

Refferru

I'll show u the other flowering plants calyxes and it resembles these no balls they sleep but this is a fuck it grow so I'll gather pics shouldn't these only pop up in flower

Refferru

Refferru

This is what come out sun half seed looking weird shit starts off as a white or green little ball

2Bad

2Bad

I can't really see anything wrong with the plants. yeah sometimes youll see calyx or the start of them just from aging. The Drooping looks like over/under watering either that or pests.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Unexpected nannas, possibly unseen buried lower in the bud. Only takes one really, Could be genetics or grower error or just a tiny bit of both. Mine is about 75% + my fault and 25% or so - genetics I'm guessing. I haven't made a lot of mistakes this run... YET - (I'd better shut the F up before Murphy's Law creeps into my grow room.)

Refferru

Refferru

So can one plant like that give it to all the other plants without pollen

2Bad

2Bad

Nanners are usually sterile if u see nanners just wet it and pluck it off. For ball sacks those have pollen which can spread to other plants. I literally can't see it in the picture the rocky background makes it really fuzzy on my screen.

Refferru

Refferru

haven't seen any male sex organ or manners just those early calyxes with orange hair and tiny green thing inside if anyone knows what this is or how to prevent thanks

Refferru

Refferru

Can anyone open their calyxes and see what's inside and show me in pics what a sensimilla plant should look like thanks

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
It's a microseed...every single female flower bract has them. Yours is just more developed. Likely strain/genetic related and can't be changed or undone. Whoever bred it would have to go all the way back to like...great great great grandparents and start over.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Nanners are usually sterile if u see nanners just wet it and pluck it off. For ball sacks those have pollen which can spread to other plants. I literally can't see it in the picture the rocky background makes it really fuzzy on my screen.
Just a question - Observation type thing - and not trying to be an ass in any way... If Nanners are sterile, why wet them or even pull them off? Just thinking out loud after a few Pinch Hits this evening. Maybe I need re-educated or read that wrong - I'm very open minded and wanting to learn every aspect of this craft.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Leafs are curling and I have a calyxes already in veg is this normal it has a orange hair with the little green ball inside
Looks like it was over fertilized or over watered she will snap back in cpl days if you put worm castings on the top and just use plain water for about a wk

Refferru

Refferru

Yea I changed the rez but still worried bout the calyxes can any one show me any pics of the inside of their calyxes , ANY VOLUNTEERS?

Top Bottom