Any idea what wrong with my plant

• Thread starter Refferru
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Why tf is it microseeds Do they all die out later
That's how the lifeform reproduces, it's just not pollinated to grow into a new viable seed. It's like wild rice or corn from long ago. Mankind just kept breeding and breeding to get fat juicy kernels.

Refferru

Refferru

I don't want that shit all in the weed though I feel like not all plants do this I need examples of someone's else's this is a first grow

Refferru

Refferru

Yeah they were free seeds that came with the ones I bought using those for first grow then I'm going EXOTIC GENTIX CODE RED AND TOO COOL

TSD

TSD

Why tf is it microseeds Do they all die out later
If it is a "micro seed" it's usually genetic or stress induced. It could also be a yet unformed seed from pollination by hermie parts. They won't go away. If they are microseeds, you'll just have hollow calyxes with the tiny seed like things, you can just smoke em up... if they're actual seeds, they'll keep maturing, but people don't usually keep hermie seeds cause it's likely you'll get more hermies.

2Bad

2Bad

Just a question - Observation type thing - and not trying to be an ass in any way... If Nanners are sterile, why wet them or even pull them off? Just thinking out loud after a few Pinch Hits this evening. Maybe I need re-educated or read that wrong - I'm very open minded and wanting to learn every aspect of this craft.
Yeah I’m a noob idk . I just wet my Nan’s out of precaution incase the low chances of it being fertile comes true . I’ve only done one grow. But I had about 50 nanners throughout flower on one plant which was completely fine smoking and I just kept taking them off. and the other 3 plants next to it had none . This started early flower from a light leak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom