Any informations of Big Sur Holyweed

• Thread starter dicid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dicid

Hi,

So I look for any infomartions, I've received this... Thai and Afghani genetics, 10weeks for flowering ?

How is the strech ?

If you see that Reeferman, you've any pics ? Or other... Information of father, mother...

Disapointed by your reseller I wanted have the real Package... lol

I hope find a killer...

Thx all.

U

Ulysses

I have it on good authority that:

Big Sur Holy Weed is Purple Zacatecas (a rare- possibly extinct Mexican Sativa) X Mazar-I-Sharif.

Expect stretch 2x-3x depends on maturity at the time of flower...

Very unlikely that Reef has the mother and father- this is a very old strain, very desirable- and it was gifted to him...

Make seeds... Lots of seeds...

D

dicid

So I will have certainly purple phéno...

Not Thai genetics ?

Great, So I will make many seeds... Who is the father ? and mother ?

Thx Ulysses.

The Joker

The Joker

Nice description...if you ever get the chance to hike in Big Sur , do it , pretty magical place. I hope the weed is just as magical.

R

Reeferman

I obtained the seeds from a old timer on og danbo , yes I have a seed line males and females .
Reef

D

dicid

You don't have more informations Reeferman ? You know the genetic ?
Ulysses said Mexican, but in Hempd*pot that's write Thai genetic... ?

Thx

R

Reeferman

You know its a old IBL i thought it was thai but to be honest I am not really sure I have herd different stories I know it was bred by a monk named Perry and its really nice it grows like a chinese indica .
RM

S

SnowCap

Big Sur Holy Weed

Looks like it has some Oaxacan in it as well as possibly the Zacatecas purple pheno. VEry..very good weed, close to a Cali HAze in potency.

Big Sur Holy Weed Buds 019
Big Sur Holy Weed Buds 017
Big Sur Holy Weed Buds 005
GrowBot

GrowBot

Disapointed by your reseller I wanted have the real Package... lol

its for your safety bro, that company is one of the most legit seed venders out there, ive gotten a bunch of stuff from them and they always get it right.. i love the descrete packaging :banana:

D

dicid

Thx Reef and SnowCap,

GrowBot, that's my first time with this company... It's ok, but I think if one guy opened the letters, packaging or not....

In more, I've received one broken seed... The germ is still here, and not parched, but I think this seed is died... Perhaps the best pheno... For this price it's really so bad.

I really hope found a good father and mother.

Bye,

Top Bottom