Any IONIC nute users?

• Thread starter Budtimez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Yeah. Never understood why it never was as popular as Flora, canna, dyna, an, or Fox Farm. Speaking of fox farm i remember when they first started andwere a very small company. Mom and pop novelty tomato and garden fertilizer company and imho never did enough research to get a very high quality nutrient geared to mj growers. Anyways ionic was developed by the owner of Growth Technology (an aussie/european co.) and thier resident nute chemist Dr. Carl Berry. They are the ones that make Clonex, Optimum, and Formulex also. The latter two not available from the American sister company Hydrodynamics International based in Lansing Michigan.

SGS in Livonia got me started on it when the Father used to run it way back in the day.lol I just its just like everything else that people buy"Name Brands" but just because it not a major name brand does not mean it not good. I thought about using Canna products the guys at the grow store always trying to get me to use it but I wont. I am so used to the Ionic until it proves me wrong I will continue to use it.

shoestring

shoestring

Yeah tried to veer off once in awhil over the years and always come back to good.ole ionic. I know it so well. I van damn near mix my dtw tanks blindfolded. I mix at.obout 700ppm or 1.4 ec and finish at around 850ppm with a ph that drifts anywhere from 5.6 to 6.0. Very.little ph down.

powerplant

powerplant

Ionic is definitely some good stuff for hydro, I it use exclusively when I run my DWC or Ebb n Gro's set up.

shoestring

shoestring

Jeez louise. I just looked at the date of the original thread. Wow. This thing is pretty old. Whoops!!! Kinda fells like overgrow.com days. Hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom