kweezy420

kweezy420

Havent seen a thread like this on the farm.. thot i would start if off fwiw

p.cube. PESA
Any mycologists at the farm

Who else loves this lovely hobby?

sky high

sky high

Uhhhhhummmm..... I know enough to be dangerous and to know that after 5-6 runs I had to stop doing it because I could see it was gonna be as addictive as growing weed. I did do it long enough to progress from cakes to birdseed and transferring from jar to jar/spawning/etc...

Tubs are where it's at. Loved the Penis Envy. Heavy fruits/minimal shrinkage. DDdaaaammnn

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
BTW nice burst of myc kweezy :D

Cort

Cort

Id love to try it, but I have problems adhering to details (aka a bad case of the "fuck its")
From what I understand, failure to follow procedure and mycology dont mix.

kweezy420

kweezy420

I know nothing, haven't yet made the foray into the field, but find it fascinating. :)
Seamaiden... you hafta get into this hobby ASAP haha i wish i did this wayyyy sooner

Uhhhhhummmm..... I know enough to be dangerous and to know that after 5-6 runs I had to stop doing it because I could see it was gonna be as addictive as growing weed. I did do it long enough to progress from cakes to birdseed and transferring from jar to jar/spawning/etc...

Tubs are where it's at. Loved the Penis Envy. Heavy fruits/minimal shrinkage. DDdaaaammnn

YESS! finally someone on the farm that knows wsup. I would love to have a go at Penis Envy but cannot get my hands on a PE syringe. Heard they were more potent than your average cube. Maybe one day haha, for now i have PES Amazonians which are suppose to be pretty potent.

I have 8 PESA PF jars dunkin and i have a 5 lb bag of pre-sterilized rye berries on the way(dont have a pressure cooker yet)

im gonna use a 66qt coco cior/verm (with a lil gyspum) monotub

As soon as i get a pressure cooker.. ITS ON.. g2g transfers all day

kweezy420

kweezy420

BTW nice burst of myc kweezy :D
thx brah, this pic was about 2 weeks ago i think..im dunkin em today and birthing em 2morrow

Id love to try it, but I have problems adhering to details (aka a bad case of the "fuck its")
From what I understand, failure to follow procedure and mycology dont mix.
you are correct.. you gotta follow every step of the TEK to the teeth. I was a lil skeptical like you but i said fuck it and studied a good amount of time, its pretty easy bro.

kweezy420

kweezy420

i guess i shouldnt have deleted my thread...;)...no action for months lol ohh well
had pics of P.E. MAZ KSSS TREASURE COAST CAMBOSView attachment 283999

the pics popped outta nowher!! hahaha damm brah lovely colonizing pic of that mono, I NEED PENIS ENVY!!! Too bad my source doesnt have that strain(PE is hard to make a spore print)

kweezy420

kweezy420

lol ive read alotta complaints bout mutants/aborts with PE,imo i think thats what makes PE potent.

Im still debating on what strain i'll innoc my 5lb rye berry bag with.

i was thinkin about usin Tapalpa(speedy colonizing cubes from mexico). From the pics i see, they look a lot like Mazatapec cubes

sky high

sky high

http://www.thehawkseye.com/ <<<< the only place I ever bought syri's from....has some nice PE's. And yeah....you may/will see a few mutants....but even the small BB's don't dry out to next-to-nothing like alot of the koh's/TC's/etc..etc. Once you dial em you will get serious weight tub-per-tub compared to the other strains .....and IMO.... some of the best journeys. Terrance knew his shit....

happy "trails" folks!

squiggly

squiggly

My 20sqft casing in my mom's back yard (annual) paid our bills through high school. Used to be HUGE into mycology, it's actually what started me down the road to becoming a scientist (and a grower for that matter).

squiggly

squiggly

http://www.thehawkseye.com/ <<<< the only place I ever bought syri's from....has some nice PE's. And yeah....you may/will see a few mutants....but even the small BB's don't dry out to next-to-nothing like alot of the koh's/TC's/etc..etc. Once you dial em you will get serious weight tub-per-tub compared to the other strains .....and IMO.... some of the best journeys. Terrance knew his shit....

happy "trails" folks!

Sometimes the aborts are among the most potent thing you'll harvest (by weight).

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I know a thing or two about mycology lmfao, the albino penis envy are among the best as far as cubes are concerned. I'm currently setting up my second edible mushroom farm as we speak. It has paid my bills the last two years what paid for most of my endeavors, 4lbs week from one bedroom hehe. It's what got me started down my biology degree. I ate 20 grams of lemon pin tea about a week or so ago kinda stirred up some Shit here on the farm with one person, funny to go back and read. I like to keep my pins soak em in lemon juice and chug the whole mess.

kweezy420

kweezy420

My 20sqft casing in my mom's back yard (annual) paid our bills through high school. Used to be HUGE into mycology, it's actually what started me down the road to becoming a scientist (and a grower for that matter).

thats one of my reasons for this hobby, i need the cash(tough times)

And yup your right , aborts are stronger

who wants to pick there nutts up and have some abort tea lol...:D
dude juss the thought of the taste makes me shiver hahaha

I know a thing or two about mycology lmfao, the albino penis envy are among the best as far as cubes are concerned. I'm currently setting up my second edible mushroom farm as we speak. It has paid my bills the last two years what paid for most of my endeavors, 4lbs week from one bedroom hehe. It's what got me started down my biology degree. I ate 20 grams of lemon pin tea about a week or so ago kinda stirred up some Shit here on the farm with one person, funny to go back and read. I like to keep my pins soak em in lemon juice and chug the whole mess.

20 grams?! lordy, that must've been a journey

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Sorry shoulda said 20 grams of pins wet, and it was more of a drain than it was a journey.

Shamus

Shamus

used to run albino PE in mono tubs.. got sick of the risk.. first time i ate mushies was in 9th grade.. found a hefty bag of caps in my boys dads attic.. thought no way are these what we think they are. took a freezer bag of mushies each n i went home.. stared at them.. thought ok fuck it.. they arent real anyways. ate a handful.. waited five minutes.. nothing happened (thought onset was like herb) continued eating handfuls for about 45 minutes periodically(at least 15-20 grams in hindsight) till my dresser tried sneaking about the room and id try to catch it..my body/being started to dissapate and pool up on the ceiling, thought i had my arm in my throat and i was playing with my organs like cambells soup(still dont know what the fuck..).. went to school the next day wasted.. went home "sick" and prolly tripped for another 14-15 hours after that.. over all nice experience... haha. me and a friend did agar work on a boost buddy recently and are making our own..
ps. aborts are where its at

kweezy420

kweezy420

lmao that trip sounds sooo fun, 14grams is pretty impressive for first time.

im gonna try out agar but not till i find that perfect pheno;)

squiggly

squiggly

I've gotten out of this, sadly. I've walked away from selling drugs (for fear of LEO), so there's no benefit for me there--and I learned of some very traumatic news during an extremely powerful trip circa 19 years old (following what was a year-long trip essentially on a myriad of diff substances, mostly shrooms tho).

Since then trips are just very dark and morbid and awful, and I get the urge to be alone and freak the fuck out.

It really sucks because, as an atheist, a good mushroom/LSD trip is about as close as I've come to a religious experience. The only thing I can imagine topping it is birth of child/tying the knot with my lady.

I liked it so much that I did it every day, and that was my downfall. If I'd been sober to hear the news, I'd still be taking magic carpet rides.

kweezy420

kweezy420

Thats pretty sad to hear squiggly, i hope you can heal that mental scar up someday brah.

I've never had a religious trip or anything close to that..one day i know i will tho. For now, everytime i trip; i think "While i'm sitting here, somebody's having a crazy adventure(indiana jones status) and y the fk am i wasting my life sittin here." idk if that makes sense but yea i get pretty imaginative/spacy when im trippin ballz

ps: LEO can suck it:)

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I only trip too chase that darkside of the mind. My all-time greatest trip was the day my mother killed herself. I hadn't talked too her in 2 years after she called the cops on me and my wife's growhouse. My sister emailed me after finding me on facebook and said mom killed herself, come to her funeral she was your mom too, 5 minutes after dosing. I actually got my my new dean MLX in the mail that day. I ate some acid mushrooms and took a few syringes of morphine that day. I ended up Fucking two girls and my wife in a sex dungeon that night. It was magic. I could give a fuck about god or religion......its about reality for me that's much more amazing. Cumming in a girl and thinking about the process, that's amazing. Further, lmfao!

Top Bottom