Any mycologists at the farm?

• Thread starter kweezy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kweezy420

kweezy420

I only trip too chase that darkside of the mind. My all-time greatest trip was the day my mother killed herself. I hadn't talked too her in 2 years after she called the cops on me and my wife's growhouse. My sister emailed me after finding me on facebook and said mom killed herself, come to her funeral she was your mom too, 5 minutes after dosing. I actually got my my new dean MLX in the mail that day. I ate some acid mushrooms and took a few syringes of morphine that day. I ended up Fucking two girls and my wife in a sex dungeon that night. It was magic. I could give a fuck about god or religion......its about reality for me that's much more amazing. Cumming in a girl and thinking about the process, that's amazing. Further, lmfao!

dam sorry for your loss bro, thats heartbreaking to hear.

two girls... AND YOUR WIFE!?! while you were high as fk!? bro if that happend to me i could die rite then and there with no regrets.

yea fucking is pretty awesome:D

kweezy420

kweezy420

And the show begins :)

PESA day 1 fruiting
IMG 20130122 123737

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

dam sorry for your loss bro, thats heartbreaking to hear.

two girls... AND YOUR WIFE!?! while you were high as fk!? bro if that happend to me i could die rite then and there with no regrets.

yea fucking is pretty awesome:D

Yea and he really turned us all out, mmmmmm. Ill miss you baby!

-the one and only bunbun

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Very nice, I wonder do you frequent the shroomery often? There are some really nice teks on there, coco would be the way to go considering.

kweezy420

kweezy420

yea bro thats an awesome site for info. Right now im just testing my sterile techniques for the areas im workin at. After this run, im switching to bulk cause i know what i gotta do to sterilize and dial in my areas

Already got 5lbs of rye berry innoc'd with Z strain

ftwendy

ftwendy

yea bro thats an awesome site for info. Right now im just testing my sterile techniques for the areas im workin at. After this run, im switching to bulk cause i know what i gotta do to sterilize and dial in my areas

Already got 5lbs of rye berry innoc'd with Z strain

Somebody's gonna have a fun Spring.... sweet.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Damn, that DWB story had me laughin...I actually know some of the players and the one with the dungeon in her house is one badass girl to be sure..and she grows too..lol.. I have an even trippier story about her but I can't tell it..go Freaky!!

Top Bottom