Any other michigan med patients here?

• Thread starter Sporulater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sporulater

Wow, I haven't even been on here in a while and I'm glad to see how many of us there are here. That's cool though, and mota, keep pluggin away at em', they got no choice but to give you that card you actually need it.

N

Nutshell

there's been alot of talk in DFP lately about this. can't find the other article, but it was written within the past week.

Z

Zen

Dispensaries

Are there any dispensaries in Michigan?

I'm looking to move to Michigan and provide caregiver
services there... wondering how the environment is.

Zen

B

Bud Garret

Nope NO Dispensaries An on the MMMA site everyone and there Grandmother is a suposed " caregiver" and I will tell ya, you can tell from some of the the posts Some of these "caregivers" are NOT interested in GIVING CARE its all about the rewards THEY reap. Some have as much business being a caregiver as I do being a brain surgeon. lol

S

Sporulater

I do see what you mean as far as there level of experience goes but people ARE going to make money. It seems as though this fact angers some people but I am very happy about it. I have seen some posts over there from people that I wouldn't respond to for there services but I can still do my own thing, right?

B

Bud Garret

Hey Ya Sports Sure you can do your own thing and I have nothing against people making money. BUT it seems to me as if a lot of them over there are wanting to charge big money, now maybe I am wrong but a lot of people canot afford the prices they plan on charging. Lets dont forget that bitch Granhom can put a stop to this law after 2 years. She was and is dead set against it. Now you and I both know what it cost to grow. How can a person on ssi or disabilty afford the prices some of them are talking about charging? Just seems to like there using the law to take advantage of some people.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Had to wait a spell as my doc went on a 3 week vacation but yesterday he signed my paperwork and i sent them off express to Lansing this morning. Thanks doc,you da man! LOL!

B

Bud Garret

Hey Mota thats great. Been waitin 2 weeks now and NO WORD from Lansing I guess they aint in no hurry lol.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Mota thats great. Been waitin 2 weeks now and NO WORD from Lansing I guess they aint in no hurry lol.

Hang in there Bud,they have 15 days and those are working days(M-F) so it'll be another week before you see a card. a friend sent his in on april 15th and just got his card this week.May 28th is 15 days for me so i'm looking at the first week of june before it arrives.

B

Bud Garret

Mota Ya just gettin a little antsy lol. Hey Mota about when does Herri finish outdoors in our neck of the woods?

T

they call me j

wow didnt realize there were so many michigan farmers in here!

B

BlowCrack

Detroit In the building.....No med card yet tho....Whats the best meds do Detroit have?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Mota Ya just gettin a little antsy lol. Hey Mota about when does Herri finish outdoors in our neck of the woods?

Don't get many outdoor grows on heri, but the ones who tried usually are pleased. In my area it would take to the second or third week of october.

B

Bud Garret

Mota Have you been to the MMMA site ? There is a caregiver there offering your Kush,and MY CARD CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY. I hope yours is soon to come.

sun

sun

i used to grow out doors in the up ,i have considered moving back now that they have medical marijuana.on another note ,if anyone lives as far as hanckock mi.be carefull

S

Sporulater

Hey everybody, glad to see you all are still coming out of the wood work.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I need to scroll down the forums once in a while. I forgot this section was here. I'm glad to hear people are getting their cards with a minimal amount of hassle. I'm still waiting for my doc to have an opening for me to talk to him. He's pretty open-minded, just busy as hell. But the best docs always are. Has anyone been to thcf?

J

junior

Got mine awhile back, celebrated with some proper cured Knights Templar:friday:

You interested in becoming a caregiver Motarebel?.. LOL...

MmmmjjjjjjjjJJJJJJcard michigan
Motarebel

Motarebel

Got mine awhile back, celebrated with some proper cured Knights Templar:friday:

You interested in becoming a caregiver Motarebel?.. LOL...

That is funny, i smoked some KT too that a friend from Cali sent me! LOL! Unfortunately i can't be a caretaker thanks to our state making me a convicted felon for doing what i'm now legal to do.

Whipz- my buddy sent his paperwork to the clinic one week,had his recomendation and application headed to lansing the following week. Very fast turnaround time and this was just in the last 2 weeks.

I wonder why we didn't get an ID foto placed on our cards?

Latest posts

Top Bottom