Any scuba divers here?

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

I'm a deep junkie and I'm betting that there's more than one farmer here who also appreciates a solid narcosis buzz at 40-50m? :)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have my advanced open water, I a little out of current but not by much...never done any saturation or nitrox divin, at least not yet...

Free divin kicks ass as well, a bongers lung capacity doesn't hurt either

Tex

P

polar3

Try 285 fsw air, lmao. I've seen grown men cry, then deny it when they surface........until you show em the tape. The shock is priceless.

Truk lagoon rules.

polar3

F

FastForward

Try 285 fsw air, lmao. I've seen grown men cry, then deny it when they surface........until you show em the tape. The shock is priceless.

Whoa dude....86m on air?! mate, that's insane!! I've done 57m for 2 minutes and I was off my tits....proper naughty class A style flying....I wouldn't want to think what would have happened had I stayed down, let alone go down to 86.

You do know that >66m the chance of o2 poisoning is v. serious...but I think you get 45 minutes....or a random chance before then...

F

FastForward

I have my advanced open water, I a little out of current but not by much...never done any saturation or nitrox divin, at least not yet...

Free divin kicks ass as well, a bongers lung capacity doesn't hurt either
/QUOTE]

Nitrox rules man...safer and longer dives (but shallower)...but saturation diving is awesome, if you don't overdo the deco (can get boring).

I've not dived in ages...over 5 years now...got to get back sometime....

P

polar3

285 your numb from head to toe, some cry, I laughed my balls off(buzz pro, lol). Ya wish it was permanent( much better than the dentist). Real short BT then up ya come. Spent time at DCIEM(experimental diving) in Toronto with some of your British divers, had an fckin blast. They out drank me about 6:1 lmao. Great bunch, good memories. Awesome brass pole bars in Toronto, lol. Sat diving will continue bringin me pain, 1100 fsw, HPNS sucks ass. Tokin treats the pains. Worth it though, better than sittin on your ass and gettin old. Sat is now goin bye bye, ROV's takin their place. If you want fantastic diving, truk lagoon, south pacific, japanese zeros, unbelieveable/describable beauty.

Careful with the dive computers

p3(x-guinea pig)

Top Bottom