Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

Just throwing this out there. My friend’s son changes jobs more often than underwear. He swears by something called quick fix. Synthetic urine that contains urea. I haven’t tried it myself but he was showing it to me. He keeps it on hand. It contains urea and they frequently change the p.h. They also state that companies use it to calibrate their testing. You can even scan the QR code if someone reported a batch failing.

Ive heard several people say it works. Might pick it up so its on hand

Putthataway

Putthataway

Ive heard several people say it works. Might pick it up so its on hand
He had us take him to the testing site and they went to lunch. The temp went under we went to the gas station and dude bought a hot dog and heated up in their microwave 😂 It had me thinking about how someone else probably did the same with real piss. Never again will I use a gas station microwave. 🤣

BB22

BB22

It’s been a minute since I worked a job that cared if I had thc in my system.

Recently watched a tik tok vid with a pretty young nurse lady explaining that they all that shit figured out ✌️

Putthataway

Putthataway

It’s been a minute since I worked a job that cared if I had thc in my system.

Recently watched a tik tok vid with a pretty young nurse lady explaining that they all that shit figured out ✌️
And I believe you are in a legal state? It’s legal for medical use, but if you are federal employee or contracted with one. A lot of contractors companies will advertise thc okay out here. I think they still test for liability reasons. Dealerships still require the full federal test. A lot of companies are abandoning it all together unless needed. They pay for those things because the government makes them because the government says you are not good worker if you don’t pass.

BB22

BB22

And I believe you are in a legal state? It’s legal for medical use, but if you are federal employee or contracted with one. A lot of contractors companies will advertise thc okay out here. I think they still test for liability reasons. Dealerships still require the full federal test. A lot of companies are abandoning it all together unless needed. They pay for those things because the government makes them because the government says you are not good worker if you don’t pass.
I’m in the Great State of North Carolina 👍

the cannabis laws here are draconian ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom