Any shops in CO distribute Heavy16 nutes?

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Pretty straight forward...got samples at the expo, I don't get around to many shops, have called several and Heavy16 but none local carry it and haven't gotten response back from Heavy16. Anyone else using this stuff? been trying to hunt down some more bottles relatively soon. :banana1sv6:

true grit

true grit

I'll keep harassing them then. Did they ship straight out from the site?

And yeah im diggn it, can use much less with better results than some of these i've used.

W

waywardson

Watch out with that strength thing. At their full recommended strength ppm N is around 200 and K is at 300. That is really, really hot. The ratios are excellent though with P only at 60 ppm full strength.

Should be an excellent nute at 1/2 to 2/3 concentration.

Give me a minute, I think I have the formula broken down to elemental ppm somewhere.

W

waywardson

Ab4ca3dd760b529912203bfe65bfe031 756423

6e13ac9f9bd701250ca3f809c4159f8e 756422

Gotta say if I were using store bought nutes these are the ones I would be using...provided I could find them, can't help with that.

true grit

true grit

Yeah wayward, I started at the low end and once I started adding aminos/humics/kelps etc i had to dial back a hair. slight tip burn...just the way I like it. Didn't seem like my additives were as necessary either.

Rushoe- yeah I could believe it, especially with GM saying and consistent results (I've run AN Connie for a while before too) but this stuff is definitely cheaper, hence trying to hunt it down. Also believe I apply at lower rates, so if it is the same not sure the difference in app. Definitely like the results Heavy16 and Connie give me in the coco.

Rushoe

Rushoe

oh duh!!!! man sorry I guess that slipped my mind let me see if I can find ya a link for that heavy 16 nutes.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Hope this helps they should be able to ship to you I don't see why not.

true grit

true grit

thanks guys, i don't do much online shopping so thats what i needed.

sky high

sky high

Should be getting a box of samples soon. Was mailed end of last week. Just gotta go track it down. (prolly sittin at the PO as we type)

gotta love freebies

s h

Illmind

Illmind

imo chems = lazy. organics = tlc n sometimes a pain in ass. ppl still lookin for some new product to do magical things. i've tried most everything with no bias n end o day food is food. plants dont care if it was brewed in a tub or composted or store bought all they know is ingredients. and ime instead of juicin with strong chems which i do usually due to time probs n bein lazy i found i get better without a doubt when i keep the medium in check i get better nute absorbtion. saves me money on nutes. ppl tend to feed for plant which again i usually due cuz lack of time. but when i do have time i clean n enrich medium then worry about the food aspect. i've seen ppl who use all top end products at recommended doses sometimes a lil overkill imo but they're plants look like shit, and imo would look better with almost no food. my flush in dirt is 10 days max. usual 6 days. sum ppl flush for 3 weeks its crazy.

sky high

sky high

IMO, Nothin' about keepin a well-ran garden shows laziness...no matter how you fert

s h

true grit

true grit

Nothing lazy about using chems illmind, obviously preference. not a debate for this thread....

true grit

true grit

Lemme come back and correct myself.... local cat found out he could source Heavy16, but when it came down to it the AN Connie was cheaper, and actual application rates were slightly less than that of the Heavy16....so Connie will be finishing this run. Looks like my memory of using Connie was a bit off. LOL.

Rushoe

Rushoe

yeah so back to what I said lol jk...Nice I would like to one day see a side by side or just smoke some done with heavy and some with connie.

true grit

true grit

Yeah a side by side would be nice as I don't think they are exactly the same or app rates would be same, etc. Looked back on notes, and I used connie around 7-8ml/g for sure (recommend 6-8ml/g), and have been pretty dead set at around 10ml/g with Heavy16- same additives/regimen minus base nute change. Interesting. I'll scoop some 1l down teh road and do a side by side bed.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yeah a side by side would be nice as I don't think they are exactly the same or app rates would be same, etc. Looked back on notes, and I used connie around 7-8ml/g for sure (recommend 6-8ml/g), and have been pretty dead set at around 10ml/g with Heavy16- same additives/regimen minus base nute change. Interesting. I'll scoop some 1l down teh road and do a side by side bed.

That would be bomb to see whats better or maybe u wont even notice lol....Kool glad u all set up ...When and if u do get that going lets us know how it works out for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom